Ethiopia is one of the countries that ushered in the use of electronic visas, which means that visiting Dutch are no longer required to go to Ethiopian embassy to get a visa. Instead, you can apply online using iVisa’s services. You need to check your eligibility first to be sure that you can obtain the document. You can do that using the Visa Checker located upper-right corner of the website. Select your country of origin and add Ethiopia as your destination. The information will be displayed in just a second and if you are eligible for an Ethiopia evisa, you can apply on the spot.
The process for Dutch created by iVisa is quite simple, and you do not need much to get started. Although iVisa will do most of the work but you still need to provide a few things to help with your application. Here is the document of what you need to provide:
Dutch valid passport – getting one is easy, and if you already have one, keep in mind that it needs to keep its validity for at least another six months after you arrive in Ethiopia. Otherwise, your application will be denied.
A digital copy of your passport – the information page is the most important, but you should scan the entire booklet.
A digital passport-sized photo of yourself – preferably as recent as possible.
A residence permit – this applies only to foreigners who apply from another country other than their country of origin. A letter or a visa sticker in your passport will be enough.
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you a copy of your visa even if the visa is linked to your passport electronically. You will be required to show it at the immigration office. The delivery system is via e-mail in PDF format, so make sure that you provide a valid and accurate e-mail address.
Ethiopia evisa for Dutch – the application form
iVisa’s form can’t get much easier and in case that need assistance, iVisa has an amazing 24/7 support service for Dutch. You can give them a call so that can help you every step of the way.
The process consists of three simple steps. The first one will ask you to fill in your general information like name, address, passport info, and so on. You must also choose a processing time and the visa type (30-day or 90-day stay.) Both factors will affect the cost of your visa, so make sure that you have all the information.
The second step consists of payment and revision. It is essential that you provide correct information since mistakes can lead to denied application. After your application is processed, corrections are no longer possible, and the price is non-refundable.
The third step needs you to upload of additional documents upload. Depending on the case, some Dutch will be required to upload several things. After you’re finished, hit the submit button and wait for your visa to arrive via e-mail.
Processing time and fees
iVisa almost always provides three processing times that fit every need and every pocket. Here are our options and the cost for each of them:
Standard processing – the most affordable option available on iVisa, and your application will be processed within three business days. For that, you need to pay $87.
Rush processing – this time, your visa will be ready within 2 business days, and the price goes a little bit higher. You will be charged $117.
- Super Rush processing – if you need to be on the plane tomorrow, you can go for this one for $152. The application is processed within just 1 business day, but as you can imagine it costs more.
The fees mentioned above are for the 30-day Ethiopia evisa. If you are interested in a 90-day visa, just add $20 to each price above, and you will find out the cost.
The Ethiopia evisa for Dutch is for tourism and family visits only. It provides a single entry (no matter the visa type,) and the entry point is through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport only. All the other points of entry require a consular visa currently.
Apply for an Ethiopia Visa
- Ethiopia evisa – Because the future is now
- Ethiopia visa application form
- Ethiopia visa fee
- Ethiopia visa for Argentine
- Ethiopia visa for Australian
- Ethiopia visa for Austrian
- Ethiopia visa for Belgian
- Ethiopia visa for Brazilian
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Chinese
- Ethiopia visa for Czech
- Ethiopia visa for Danish
- Ethiopia visa for Dutch
- Ethiopia visa for Finnish
- Ethiopia visa for French
- Ethiopia visa for Greek
- Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Irish citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Israeli
- Ethiopia visa for Italian
- Ethiopia visa for Japanese
- Ethiopia visa for Kuwaiti
- Ethiopia visa for Luxembourgish
- Ethiopia visa for Macanese
- Ethiopia visa for Mexican
- Ethiopia visa for New Zealander
- Ethiopia visa for North Korean
- Ethiopia visa for Norwegians
- Ethiopia visa for Polish
- Ethiopia visa for Portuguese
- Ethiopia visa for Russian
- Ethiopia visa for Slovak
- Ethiopia visa for South Africa citizens
- Ethiopia visa for South Korean
- Ethiopia visa for Spanish
- Ethiopia visa for Swedish
- Ethiopia visa for Swiss
- Ethiopia visa for Thai
- Ethiopia visa for UK citizens
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa requirements
- How to get your Ethiopia visa