Ethiopia is one of the countries that issue an electronic visa. With this, French don’t have to visit Ethiopian embassy to get a visa. You can apply online using iVisa’s services instead, but you need to check your eligibility first to make sure that you can obtain the document. You may use the Visa Checker which is located at the upper-right corner of iVisa’s website. Just select your country of origin and add Ethiopia as your destination, and the result will be displayed right away. If you are lucky enough and is eligible for an Ethiopia evisa, you can apply on the spot.
They won’t require you that much to get started as the process for French created by iVisa is very simple. They will do most of the work but you still need to provide a few things to proceed with your application. Here is a list of what you need to provide:
French valid passport – getting one is easy, and if you already have one, keep in mind that it needs to keep its validity for at least another six months after you arrive in Ethiopia. Otherwise, your application will be denied.
An electronic copy of your passport – You should scan the entire booklet and give importance to the information page.
A digital passport-sized photo of yourself – preferably as recent as possible.
Residence permit – this requirement applies only to foreigners who apply from another country other than their country of origin. A letter or a visa sticker in your passport will suffice.
- Valid e-mail address – iVisa will send you a copy of your visa even if the visa is linked to your passport electronically. You will be required to show it at the immigration office. The delivery system is via e-mail in PDF format, so make sure that you provide a valid and accurate e-mail address.
Ethiopia evisa for French– the Application Form
Forms may be difficult to understand at times, but iVisa’s form is the opposite. Should you need assistance, iVisa has an amazing 24/7 support service for French.
There are three easy steps that you need to follow to complete the process. The first one will ask you to provide your general information such as name, address, passport info, and so on. Here, you are also required to select a processing time and the visa type (30-day or 90-day stay.) Both factors will affect the cost of your visa, so make sure that you have all the information.
The second step is about payment and revision. It is important that you provide accurate information since mistakes can lead to application denial. After your application is processed, corrections are no longer possible, and the price is non-refundable.
The final step consists of additional documents upload. Depending on the case, some French will be required to upload several things. After you are done, you hit the submit button and wait for your visa to arrive via e-mail.
Processing time and fees
iVisa provides three processing times that fit every need and every pocket. Here are your options and the corresponding cost:
Standard processing – the most affordable option available on iVisa only cost $87, and your application will be processed within three business days.
Rush processing – this time, your visa will be ready within 2 business days, and the price goes a little bit higher. You will be charged $117.
- Super Rush processing – if you need to be on the plane tomorrow, you can go for this one. The application is processed within just 1 business day, but as you can imagine it costs more. You will be charged $152.
The mentioned fees above are for the 30-day Ethiopia evisa. If you are interested in a 90-day visa, you may just add $20 to each options above.
The Ethiopia evisa for French is just for tourism and family visits. It provides a single entry (no matter the visa type,) and the entry point is through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport only. All the other points of entry require a consular visa currently.
Apply for an Ethiopia Visa
- Ethiopia evisa – Because the future is now
- Ethiopia visa application form
- Ethiopia visa fee
- Ethiopia visa for Argentine
- Ethiopia visa for Australian
- Ethiopia visa for Austrian
- Ethiopia visa for Belgian
- Ethiopia visa for Brazilian
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Chinese
- Ethiopia visa for Czech
- Ethiopia visa for Danish
- Ethiopia visa for Dutch
- Ethiopia visa for Finnish
- Ethiopia visa for French
- Ethiopia visa for Greek
- Ethiopia visa for Indian citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Irish citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Israeli
- Ethiopia visa for Italian
- Ethiopia visa for Japanese
- Ethiopia visa for Kuwaiti
- Ethiopia visa for Luxembourgish
- Ethiopia visa for Macanese
- Ethiopia visa for Mexican
- Ethiopia visa for New Zealander
- Ethiopia visa for North Korean
- Ethiopia visa for Norwegians
- Ethiopia visa for Polish
- Ethiopia visa for Portuguese
- Ethiopia visa for Russian
- Ethiopia visa for Slovak
- Ethiopia visa for South Africa citizens
- Ethiopia visa for South Korean
- Ethiopia visa for Spanish
- Ethiopia visa for Swedish
- Ethiopia visa for Swiss
- Ethiopia visa for Thai
- Ethiopia visa for UK citizens
- Ethiopia visa for US citizens
- Ethiopia visa requirements
- How to get your Ethiopia visa