Several countries including Ethiopia had selected to issue electronically a visa. Polish citizens no longer need to visit the Ethiopian embassy to acquire a visa. Take into consideration that you can apply online using our services.
Before anything else, verify if you are eligible to obtain this electronic document entering this link. All you have to do is enter this page and select you home country and also choose Ethiopia as your destination. The info will be displayed within seconds. In case you are eligible for an Ethiopia electronic visa, apply with us.
Can you tell me the requisites?
All the documents you should have on hand are:
- Polish passport – it needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 more months after your arrival in Ethiopia.
- Passport scan – you should scan the entire booklet even though the info page is what we need the most.
- A digital passport-sized picture – make sure the photo is as recent as possible.
- A residence permit – provide this document only if you're from another country other than their home country. A letter or a visa sticker in your passport will suffice.
- Email address – even though your visa is linked to your passport electronically, iVisa will still send you a PDF copy of your travel authorization via email. You need to print it out. Please, ensure that you give a valid and accurate email.
Ethiopia eVisa for Polish – the online form
It is normal for you to have some questions when filling out the form and to solve them simply call iVisa customer support.
This process has three easy steps:
First, fill in your personal info and travel details. Besides that, pick a procedure speed and the visa type (30-day or 90-day stay)**. Depending on what you choose, it will determine the total amount to pay.
Second, it is important that before making the payment, you proofread your application to avoid any mistakes. Once you do that, make the corresponding payment.
You will be uploading all the requirements in the last step. In some cases, you will need to attach additional documents. Once you are done, send the form and wait for the response of your visa by email.
Procedure time and costs
When it comes to processing times, iVisa provides you three options in order that you can select one that fits your needs. These are the alternatives:
- Standard processing – your electronic visa will be ready in 3 Business Days and it will cost you USD 87.00.
- Rush processing – this visa will be delivered in 2 Business Days. The total amount to pay is USD 117.00.
- Super Rush processing – if you want to choose this option, you will have to wait 12 hours and the price of it is USD 152.00.
The prices mentioned before are only for the 30-day Ethiopia electronic visa. And if you plan to apply for 90-day visa, you must know that prices go higher (USD 107.00, USD 137.00 and USD 172.00, respectively).
The Ethiopia eVisa for Polish is only for tourism and family visits. It is good for a Single Entry (no matter the visa type), through Addis Ababa Bole International Airport only. Keep in mind that if you want to enter through another entrance you will need a visa.