The citizens of Morocco, just like all the other nationalities, do not have to go to an embassy to get a visa if they travel to Ethiopia for tourism purposes. Instead, since you qualify for an electronic visa, you are given the opportunity to apply online for an Ethiopia visa. Using iVisa’s services, you can get the document in just 24 hours. However, it is important to know that you can enter Ethiopia with an electronic visa only if you travel via the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. Otherwise, you need a consular visa.
Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the requirements
The requirements for an Ethiopia visa for the citizens of Morocco are the same as for everyone else. Once you take a look at the list, you will see that there is nothing out of the ordinary on it. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Ethiopia e-visa unless you hold a valid passport. Plus, the document has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the day you intend to cross the Ethiopian border.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – you will be required to upload it when you fill in the form.
- A digital passport photo – when it comes to your picture, make sure that it is taken recently and follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – since the entire application process happens online, you will receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – when it comes to paying for services, iVisa is versatile. You can make the payment using your credit or debit card, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the online application form
After you gather all the required documents and information, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should not find this task challenging, but if you need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form you have to complete is split into three steps. The first step asks that you provide your general information, but you also have to choose a processing time for your application, as well as a period of validity for your Ethiopia visa. The last two factors establish the cost of your travel document. When it comes to processing, you have three options at hand:
- Standard processing – this may be the slowest available option, but it is the cheapest as well. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and the cost is $87.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Ethiopia visa within 2 business days, but the fee goes a little bit higher. You must pay $117.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your e-visa as soon as possible, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you are charged $152.
The fees above apply for the 30-day Ethiopia visa. You have the option of selecting a document that is valid for 90 days, in which case the cost goes higher with $20 for each processing time.
The second step requires you to handle the payment and review your form so that you do not submit erred information, while the third wants you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you are free to submit your request and iVisa will handle the bureaucracy that follows.
What you need to remember from all this is that the process of getting an Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Morocco is an easy task to complete. The document is valid for 30 or 90 days since the date of your intended entry in Ethiopia, and it allows you to remain in the country until it expires. You can use the e-visa for a single entry.