If you are exploring Ethiopia, then you can’t miss Lalibela. This site offers spectacular Christian churches built in rock during the 12th and 13th centuries. Mysticism and religious beliefs make Lalibela the perfect place to spend your next holiday. Let iVisa.com help you with the entry requirements to visit Ethiopia soon!
The Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria only requires a simple process! Continue reading more about it in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need the Ethiopia Visa as a citizen of Nigeria?
Yes! Citizens of Nigeria must acquire the Ethiopia Visa. Travelers must be aware that they can choose between the following alternatives for the Ethiopia Visa.
- Ethiopia Business eVisa, if you are visiting Ethiopia to attend conferences, seminars, meetings, etc.
- Ethiopia Tourist eVisa, in case you want to visit family or friends and explore the tourist attractions.
Head to the application page and learn all about the Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria.
What is the validity of the Ethiopia Visa?
The Ethiopia Visa is valid for 30 days after arrival, and it allows a Single Entry to Ethiopia. Travelers can stay a maximum of 30 days in Total in the country.
The Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria is only a click away! Start applying now!
What are the requirements?
Visitors must complete an online application with personal details and information about their trip to Ethiopia.
Make sure to have the following:
- Passport scan, travelers should have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after arrival.
- Applicant photo.
- A valid email address to receive the Ethiopia Visa.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com offers two payment alternatives, pick between a credit/debit card or use a Paypal account.
These are the most relevant requirements. However, according to your type of visa (business or tourist), the application could require other documents. Explore the application page and confirm everything you need before starting the process.
What are the processing times and fees?
For the Ethiopia Tourist eVisa, you have the following alternatives:
- Standard processing service, wait 3 Business Days and pay USD 87.00 for your travel document.
- Rush processing service, receive your Ethiopia Visa in just 2 Business Days for a USD 117.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, wait a minimum time of 12 hours for the price of USD 152.00.
For the Ethiopia Business eVisa, we offer the next options:
- Standard processing service, only wait 7 Business Days and pay USD 57.00 for our travel service.
- Rush processing service, receive your travel document in 5 Business Days for a USD 77.00 fee.
- Super Rush processing service, your visa will arrive in 3 Business Days for the price of USD 112.00.
The Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria can be yours today!
What is the Ethiopia Visa process?
- Fill out the electronic form with personal information and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your information and pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach the supporting documents mentioned and submit your application!
Connect with our support agents if you need more information!
How will I receive my travel document?
We will send the Ethiopia Visa to your email inbox. Our team will use the email address specified in the application to send you the travel document.
Your final admission to Ethiopia depends on the immigration officer who will receive you, so we recommend keeping all your travel documents with you at all times. Travelers with the Ethiopia Visa will have a smooth entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Dive into the comments section and confirm we are your best alternative!
Where can I find more information?
Communicate with our customer service agents who are available whenever you need them. We can solve your doubts about the Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria.
The Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria is possible with iVisa.com!