According to the visa policy of Ethiopia, the citizens of Zambia can enter the country without having to acquire a consular visa. Since you qualify for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you apply for an Ethiopia visa online. It can be yours in just 24 hours. Nevertheless, remember that the e-visa you receive can only grant you entry if you travel to Ethiopia visa the Addis Ababa Bole International Airport. If you choose a different point of entry, you need a consular visa after all.
Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Zambia – requirements
You will be pleased to know that the list of requirements for an Ethiopia visa is not long, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for an Ethiopia e-visa unless you hold a valid passport. Plus, the document has to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the day you intend to cross the Ethiopian border.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – you will be required to upload it when you fill in the form.
- A digital passport photo – when it comes to your picture, make sure that it is taken recently and follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address – since the entire application process happens online, you will receive your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – when it comes to paying for services, iVisa is versatile. You can make the payment using your credit or debit card, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Zambia – processing time and fees
The cost of your Ethiopia visa is established by two factors. The first one is the processing time option you select for your application, and the second is the validity period you choose for your visa. As far as the processing time goes, you can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this may be the slowest available option, but it is the cheapest as well. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and the cost is $87.
- Rush processing – this time, things move a little bit faster. You receive your Ethiopia visa within 2 business days, but the fee goes a little bit higher. You must pay $117.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your e-visa as soon as possible, you can choose this option. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you are charged $152.
As for validity, you can choose the 30-day Ethiopia visa, or you can go for the 90-day visa. The fees above apply for the former, while the latter costs $20 more for each processing time. So, the charges are $107, $137, and $172 respectively.
The online application form
iVisa created a short, 3-step application form. If you need some help along the way, remember that the customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The first step wants your personal information, but this is also the time when you have to choose a processing time for your application and a validity period for your visa. The second step focuses on payment and revision, while the third expects you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are finished, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
Needless to say, the online process of getting an Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Zambia in incredibly accessible. The document you are sent is valid for 30 or 90 days since the date of your intended entry in Ethiopia, and it allows you to remain in the country until expiration. You can use the e-visa for a single entry.