|Travel Document Type||Valid for||Number of Entries||Max Stay||Government Fee|
Duration 30 Days
Number of Entries Single Entry
Max Stay 30 days
Government Fee USD 32.00
Duration 30 Days
Number of Entries Single Entry
Max Stay 30 days
Government Fee USD 52.00
Duration 90 Days
Number of Entries Single Entry
Max Stay 90 days
Government Fee USD 72.00
How to Apply: Business eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: Business eVisa
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia has recently introduced the Business eVisa for nationals of all countries. This eVisa allows travelers to enter the country for business purposes and it enables them to stay in Ethiopia for up to 30 days. The Ethiopia Business eVisa application process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive an electronic visa that must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
The eVisa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the internet at any time, from any location and that payment is made online at the time of the application.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ethiopia Business eVisa is an official document that grants the right to a single entry to Ethiopia. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office.
We require the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan Invitation Letter Cover Letter Business Registration of Inviting Company (if applicable) Note Verbale (if applicable) Business License (if applicable) Certificate from the tax authority (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Business Registration of Inviting Company (if applicable)
Note Verbale (if applicable)
Business License (if applicable)
Certificate from the tax authority (if applicable)
The cost of the Ethiopia Business eVisa is 32 USD. Additionally, iVisa charges a service fee with costs that vary according to the processing time selected:
Standard Processing: USD 25.00
Rush Processing: USD 45.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 80.00
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
The Ethiopia Business eVisa is a Single Entry visa. Unlike many other visas that start their validity from the date they’re issued, the Ethiopia Business eVisa validity starts from when you intend to enter the country. So your eVisa will be valid for 30 days after arrival in Ethiopia.
Your travel document has to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival. Also, your passport should have at least one page available for stamping.
The Ethiopia Business eVisa allows holders a Single Entry.
The traveler must apply for this visa at least 3 days before the trip to Ethiopia.
NO. Possession of an electronic visa for Ethiopia does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the Country. The Immigration Officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if he is considers that such a person is unable to fulfil the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Ethiopia would be contrary to national interests or security.
Upon arrival in Ethiopia, you need to present your passport, your invitation letter by the inviting company/organization and your Ethiopia Business eVisa, which must be printed.
Nationals of all countries are eligible for the Ethiopia Business eVisa.
Ethiopia is a beautiful country that is home to a wide variety of landscapes, many different people and cultures, and is one of the most historically rich places you can visit. To top it all off, travel, food and souvenirs here aren’t too expensive, making this destination a no brainer. Ethiopia is located in the region commonly referred to as the Horn of Africa. It is a landlocked country, meaning it does not have direct access to the ocean, and it borders Eritrea to the north, Djibouti to the northeast, Somalia to the east, Kenya to the south, South Sudan to the west and Sudan to the northwest. With over 110 million people, this country has the title of most populous landlocked country in the world. It is also the country with the second largest population in Africa, after Nigeria. The capital city and entry airport to most western travelers is Addis Ababa. This chaotic city, filled with history, lies just a few kilometers west of the East African Rift that splits the country into the Nubian and Somali tectonic plates. Ethiopia’s natural beauty and incredible history will make travelers very happy they chose to spend time in this country. It has more UNESCO sites than any other African country, with one of the most world renowned being the Rock Hewn Churches of Lalibela. Other Ethiopian UNESCO sites include Fasil Ghebbi Castle in Gondar, the Simien Mountains and Aksum. Ethiopia is home to an extensive array of microclimates and ecosystems. It has highlands, elevated mountain ranges, high volcanic plateaus and a desert depression. All of this makes for a very photo friendly trip. Within the Simien Mountains, Jinbar Waterfall stands out as a place that tourists flock to for how photogenic the place is. Also, in the region of Gheralta visitors will witness the Tigray Churches, which are filled with history, culture, and which wouldn’t be out of place on the set of an American western film. Finally, in Danakil visitors will come face to face with the Mars like landscape of the Erta Ale Volcano and with the vivid colors of Dallol. Ethiopia’s official language is Amharic and it even has its own alphabet. Though in the main cities and tourism related industries, most people can speak some English. One interesting aspect of Ethiopian culture is that they have a different calendar to the rest of the world. Their calendar is known as the Ge’ez calendar and it is seven years behind the Gregorian calendar, which we all are used to. According to the Ge’ez calendar, there are 13 months in a year, of which only 12 have 30 days. The thirteenth month always has either five or six days, depending on if it is a leap year. Within Ethiopian cities, like Addis Ababa, the best way to get around is by rickshaw or tuk tuk. The local name for these buggies is Bajaj. When asking locals for help finding where they wait for customers, make sure to reference them by their local name. Prices for rides are not metered, so make sure to agree on a price before getting in. Remember, locals will usually give an inflated price first, so feel free to haggle. Similar to some destinations in the Mediterranean, many tourist attraction in Ethiopia will actually close for an hour during lunchtime. The best advice for this time of day is to just go with it and find a nice place to enjoy the delicious local cuisine and rest your feet while you wait for the museum or attraction to reopen for the afternoon session. The main staple of Ethiopian diet is called injera. It is a spongey, sour and thin bread made of Teff flour and it is typically layered with a number of dishes. The way to eat it is with your hands and to use the injera to scoop up the food. Ethiopian cuisine is usually provided without cutlery, so make sure to explicitly ask for a fork if you can’t do without.
- Ethiopia visa application form
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF YEMEN
- Ethiopia visa for Portuguese
- ETHIOPIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GHANA
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SAUDI ARABIA
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR TANZANIAN CITIZENS
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR GREEK
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- Ethiopia visa for Canadian citizens
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Nigeria
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR SPANISH
- How to get your Ethiopia visa
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Ethiopia visa for Swedish
- ETHOPIA VISA FOR SOMALI CITIZENS
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR KUWAITI
- Ethiopia Visa for Sudanese citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Israeli
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS
- Ethiopia Visa for Jordanian citizens
- Ethiopia Visa for Lebanese citizens
- Ethiopia Visa for Turkish citizens
- Ethiopia Visa for Vietnamese citizens
- ETHIOPIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR UGANDA CITIZENS
- Ethiopian Visa for Moroccan Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for German Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Lebanese Nationals
- Ethiopian Visa for Sri Lanka Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Tanzanian Citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Luxembourgish
- Ethiopia visa for Macanese
- Ethiopian Visa for Yemeni Citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Mexican
- Ethiopia visa for New Zealander
- Ethiopia visa for North Korean
- Ethiopia visa for Norwegians
- Ethiopia visa for Polish
- Ethiopia visa for Russian
- Ethiopia visa for Slovak
- Ethiopian Visa for Malaysian Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Zimbabwean Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Tunisian Citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Swiss
- Ethiopian Visa for Zambian Citizens
- Ethiopia visa for Thai
- Ethiopia Visa for Indonesian citizens
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Germany
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Morocco
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Myanmar
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Qatar
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Tunisia
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Zambia
- Ethiopia Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe
- Ethiopia visa for Argentine
- Ethiopia visa for Australian
- Ethiopia visa for Austrian
- Ethiopian Visa for Chinese Citizens of Hong Kong
- Ethiopia visa for Danish
- Ethiopia visa for Dutch
- Ethiopia visa for Finnish
- Ethiopia visa for Irish citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for citizens of Singapore
- Ethiopia visa for Italian
- Ethiopia visa for Japanese
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- Ethiopia visa for South Africa citizens
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Ethiopia evisa – Because the future is now
- Ethiopia visa for Brazilian
- ETHIOPIA VISA FOR US CITIZENS
- Ethiopia visa for Chinese
- ETHIOPIA VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Ethiopia visa fee
- Ethiopian Visa for Myanmar Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Qatari Citizens
- Ethiopian Visa for Ghana Nationals
- Ethiopia visa for Belgian
- Ethiopia visa for Czech
- Ethiopia visa for French
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.