The European Travel Information and Authentication System which is the full form of the ETIAS, is an electronic system that has been designed to regulate the tourists who enter any country which is a member of the European Union. The legal process to pass this new system began in the year 2016 and is meant to be launched and effective from 2022.
The ETIAS will become a necessary document to enter any country that is a part of the EU.
The ETIAS was designed to keep a track of the tourists and update all the necessary information related to the visitors of the European Union bound countries. This document helps to regulate the people who are entering the EU and thereby, maintaining safety. The system will therefore conduct a detailed security check of every applicant before allowing them access into any EU country.
The ETIAS can be a little difficult to understand and time-consuming, this may make it confusing while applying for it. The right platform will only make this simpler for you. This is where you can trust iVisa.com to help you out, we will make this process an easy one for you. Obtaining an ETIAS for Citizens of New Zealand is no longer a difficult task.
We have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions that will be of great help to the citizens of New Zealand while applying for their own ETIAS for Citizens of New Zealand via iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ETIAS?
The ETIAS or European Travel Information and Authorization System is a new development by the EU countries and is a mandatory e-travel authentication document that is required by the citizens of New Zealand who want to enter any European country after 2022 for vacations.
What are the documents required for the application process?
The citizens of New Zealand who wish to apply for a ETIAS via iVisa.com will require the following documents:
- Passport: A valid passport that doesn’t which won’t expire for at least 3 months beyond the date of your international trip.
- Email address: You have to provide an appropriate email address on which you would receive the ETIAS documents safely.
- Credit card/ Debit card/ PayPal: Any of the payment methods using which you’d pay for the application process.
How long is the ETIAS valid for? And how long can one stay with an ETIAS?
The ETIAS is valid for up to 3 years or until the end of the validity of the travel document which was registered during the application, whichever comes first. Citizens of New Zealand who have a ETIAS can stay for at least 90 days within the country starting from the date of their arrival to the day of their departure.
What is the processing time and price for the ETIAS?
Citizens of New Zealand are offered 3 different options by iVisa.com while applying for their visa. They are as follows:
- Standard Processing: With this method, the documents will be processed and delivered to you in due time for a standard fee. This is a budget-friendly option.
- Rush Processing: If you’re willing to pay a little extra, you can get your document earlier than the standard time. This method is well-suited and definitely ideal.
- Super Rush Processing: For those who are in a rush and need their visa within a very short time and are okay with paying more- opt for this option.
Find out more about your ETIAS for Citizens of New Zealand by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process for the ETIAS?
The ETIAS for Citizens of New Zealand can be obtained easily, all you need to do is apply for it via iVisa.com and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Application Form- Visit iVisa.com to find the proper application and fill out the necessary details carefully.
- Payment- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the process. You can also use your PayPal account to pay.
- Documents- Scan and upload all the required documents. Then submit the form by clicking ‘Submit’.
In case of any technical issues or any other help, contact our customer service team.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com can be trusted and is 100% safe. With a top-notch system, we ensure the safety of our clients’ personal details. You can count on us. To read more from our clients who vouch for our services, you can visit iVisa.com.
I still have questions, what do I do?
If you still have unanswered questions, you can contact our customer support who are available 24/7 to assist you with the ETIAS for Citizens of New Zealand. To know more details about the ETIAS click here.
We hope you have a delightful trip to New Zealand. Thank you for placing your trust in iVisa.com. You can visit our website to find out more!