Finland is among the 26 countries part of the Schengen zone, which means that travelers holding a valid Schengen Visa can visit Finland. As part of the Nordic countries, Finland has one of the best public services in the world. Visit Helsinki and enjoy museums, restaurants, and performances all over the city. Traveling to Finland is a pleasure, and you will feel so comfortable all the time!
We are sure that starting the process for the Schengen Visa is not simple, especially when sometimes the EU immigration has established strict steps. Still, we are here to tell you it’s possible to visit Finland, and the steps are simple with iVisa.com.
Do you want to find out how fast, simple, and reliable is iVisa.com? Continue reading the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Schengen Visa?
The Schengen Visa refers to the travel documents that give access to the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. Finland is part of the Schengen area, which means that anybody with a Schengen Visa can enter Finland.
Are you wondering whether you need a Schengen Visa or another travel document? Try our Visa Checker and confirm the travel requirements you need for your next trip.
Now, it’s possible to begin the Schengen Visa process with an online application, and you can do it with iVisa.com. Also, you need to attend an interview at the Finland embassy before you receive a final answer on your Schengen Visa.
How long is the Schengen Visa valid for?
Travelers with a valid Schengen Visa can stay up to 90 days within a 180-day period in Finland or any other Schengen country. The Finland authorities will approve for how long your document will be valid.
What information is required?
First of all, you must complete the online application with information about your visit to Finland, like travel dates, the purpose of your journey, among others. As well, the application requests 2 photos showing your face with specific characteristics. Head to the application page and find out more about the photo requirements.
Also, travelers must have the next items:
- A passport with a validity of 3 months beyond the end of the trip.
- A valid email address to receive communications from iVisa.com.
- Payment methods, select between the next two options, a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
If you move forward to the interview at the Finland consulate, then gather the following:
- Copies of past passport and visas.
- Reservations of your flight tickets and accommodation.
- Travel insurance with a 30,000 euros coverage.
- Proof of civil status, like a marriage certificate.
- Bank statements.
Visiting most European countries is possible with the Schengen Visa!
What are the processing times and fees?
According to how fast you want us to work on your Schengen Visa, we have the following alternatives:
- Standard processing option, for a small budget, choose the most affordable service.
- Rush processing option, if you need the iVisa.com team rush your requirement.
- Super Rush processing option when you are traveling to Finland sooner, then pay the highest fee.
After you have completed the online application, you need to make an appointment at the embassy. Expect a processing time of 10 working days after the interview at the Finland embassy. However, the processing time could extend to more days if the immigration authorities find it necessary.
It’s time to start the Schengen Visa process!
What is the process?
Simplicity is one of our pillars. Therefore, you only need to follow three simple steps:
- Fill out the application form with personal details and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your information and decide how you will pay. Pick between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents required.
Remember that this is only the beginning. You must collect all the supporting documents explained before and go through an interview. The Schengen Visa is very close!
Is iVisa.com trustable?
Of course! iVisa.com works with an incredibly professional team that keeps all travelers’ information safe. Our standards have proven to be the best for your visa processes.
Check out our comments section and learn more about the excellent results our customers got with iVisa.com.
Where can I find more information?
Explore the application page, where we have detailed more information about the Schengen Visa process.
Connect with our customer service agents who are available 24/7. They can help you with any issues you may encounter when completing your application.
It’s time to focus on the amazing experiences you will have in Finland, and let the rest be managed by iVisa.com.