Are you planning a trip to France? Are you aware of France COVID test requirements? As France has reopened its borders to the public, you need to understand France COVID test requirements before planning a trip. As per the latest announcement, you must submit a Sworn Declaration prior to your visit.
Getting this Health Declaration Form can be easier when you associate with iVisa.com. We have a team of experienced professionals who work 24/7 to provide your travel-related document easily and quickly.
Please note: France has lifted all covid restrictions regarding vaccination certificate, testing, and quarantine.
What is the process to obtain a Sworn Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
You need to follow several steps that take only a few minutes to complete the process:
- Fill out an application form with basic form by visiting our website
- Before submission, recheck the data to avoid any errors
- Our team will review your form and suggest making changes if required
- Obtain your document online
- Use the electronic form or printed form of your document at the airport
- Using iVisa.com’s services is beneficial as you can get your document in the most relaxed way
- Our services are budget-friendly, transparent, and quick.
What is the benefit of applying in advance?
When you apply in advance for your travel-related document with iVisa.com, you can get your document on-time and with no errors. Find Out More.
To learn more about France COVID test requirements, you can go through the following section and Learn More:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Sworn Declaration Form?
A Sworn Declaration Form is a mandatory document that is needed by the government of France to get a certificate from the visitor stating about their current health status. Get Your Application Form Here.
What are the options for the processing time and cost for the application for a Health Declaration Form?
With iVisa.com, you can choose from the three customized options that we offer:
- Standard Processing Time: Get your document in 24 hours at an affordable USD 35.49.
- Rush Processing Time: Obtain your document a little earlier 8 hours at a little expensive USD 67.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Receive your document in the shortest possible time 4 hours for the most expensive USD 113.99.
Do I need to have certain items to apply for a Health Declaration Form?
Yes, you need to have certain items to apply for a Health Declaration Form:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address.
- Bank cards or a PayPal account.
Is iVisa.com a safe option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a completely safe option to Apply for a Health Declaration Form as we use advanced systems for security to store your data safely.
How can I resolve my queries?
To resolve your queries, you can visit our website or contact our customer care representatives.
We, at iVisa.com, wish you to treasure every moment of your vacation to the fullest. We understand planning your travel itinerary is not an easy task. Hence, we recommend a few places and food in France that you must add to your travel itinerary.
Paris is the capital of France that greets visitors with a variety of architectural masterpieces such as the Eiffel Tower. Eiffel Tower is a renowned masterpiece that every individual wishes to see in their lifetime. You will be amazed to see its gorgeous structure and mesmerizing presence.
Other attractions that you must include in your itinerary are the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Louvre. The Louvre museum showcases some of the most beautiful paintings of the world that you cannot afford to miss while in France.
You can also plan a trip to the Chateau de Versailles that is the most impressive palace in France. This stunning palace has been visited by many visitors throughout the year. While in France, you must try Soupe à l'oignon and Chocolate souffle.