Learn More: ETIAS
Required Documents to Apply
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
France is a global powerhouse of history, culture, and cuisine. Travelers can experience it all: world renowned cities, beautiful countryside, and stunning coastlines. It is one of the top tourist destinations in the world, hosting about 83 million annual travelers. France is a member of the European Union, which means it will soon be adopting the ETIAS program. Read further to learn the specifics about ETIAS and French tourism.
In 2022, the European Travel Information and Authorisation System (ETIAS) will be implemented by all EU countries (not counting the UK and Ireland), Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein. The program will apply to all travelers who are from visa exempt countries, who will need to obtain a travel authorization before visiting the EU. To apply for an ETIAS, you will only need to provide some basic personal information and a copy of your valid passport. The entire application process occurs online and you will have to pay a fee of only 7 euros. Your application will be processed far quicker than a visa application and if approved, your travel authorization will be sent to your email inbox. You are welcome to use a digital version, but it is recommended to also print a copy, in case something happens to your phone while you are traveling. Your ETIAS will be valid for three years after you receive it, and it will allow you to enter into and travel between all participating countries. The reason for the ETIAS program is to ensure higher levels of security within the EU. Recent years have seen an upswing in security breaches and violent terrorism within Europe. With the implementation of ETIAS, there will be a comprehensive record of all travelers coming into and out of the EU. This will arm authorities with the knowledge to decide who should and who should not be allowed to enter. This will make for a safer and more peaceful experience in Europe for both travelers and citizens. And it will require very minimal hassle on your end.
The only official language in France is French. While many people who work in the tourism industry will also speak English, travelers are often surprised that English is less widely spoken than in many other Western European countries. It’s a good idea to learn a few key phrases to communicate effectively and as a sign of respect for the country’s language. As France is such a large country of varied topography, it also encompasses a wide range of climates. The mountainous regions are cool in the summer and very cold in the winter while the rest of the country is fairly temperate, with warm to hot summers.
If you’re looking for a coastal holiday, there’s no better place than the French Riviera. Nice is a fantastic first stop, with something for everyone. Climb the Castle Hill to get a stunning view of the stretching beaches sandwiched by the aquamarine of the Mediterranean Sea and the picturesque city behind. The Old Town is a mecca of lovely cafes, restaurants, bars, and shops. Music and history buffs will love checking out the Lascaris Palace, which houses an impressive collection of musical instruments, art, and furnishings. The Musee Marc Chagall should not be missed, showcasing incredible works by the celebrated French and Russian artists that were curated by Chagall himself. If you’re looking for some scenic hiking trails, you can’t go wrong with the Parc du Mont Boron to get a sweat on away from the city. And of course, we can’t forget about the beaches. Castel Plage is a private beach where you can enjoy cocktails on the sand, taking the occasional dip into the sea to cool down. There’s even a lovely restaurant on the beach should you start to feel peckish.
We can’t round out an article on French tourism without mentioning the cuisine. French food is the gold standard for quality, history, and technique. It’s a country full of incredible food, from Michelin star fine dining, to local street vendors, to hole in the wall prix fixe menus. One dish to try is a traditional French onion soup, a simple yet incredibly rich and flavorful start to any meal (or a nice lunch in itself). It’s made with caramelized onions and beef stock, with a topping of melted cheese. And of course, it’s served with a slice of crusty French bread to sop up all the soupy goodness. Coq au vin is another French classic, consisting of chicken slow cooked with wine, mushrooms, bacon, garlic, and onions. It’s an incredibly satisfying meal, made popular by Julia Childs. Ratatouille is a well-loved dish from Provence that is beautiful in its simplicity. Vegetables are lightly fried and then baked in a casserole dish; it makes for a wonderful side to any meal or can even be made into a light main. For dessert, chocolate lovers will delight in a superb chocolate soufflé, a technical treat that has a light and airy crust on top, which gives way to oozy warm chocolate underneath. If you’re more of a savory fan, you can try the cheese version for a light lunch. And of course, France is known the world over for its incredible wines. Burgundy and Bordeaux are the classic quality wine regions, where you can tour some incredible wineries. Some of the most popular French wine varietals are cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, syrah, and chardonnay. No French dinner is complete without the right wine pairing.
It’s hard to fully encapsulate the important history, fine food, and well-established culture you can experience in France. Paris holds world renowned sights like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Louvre Museum. And there’s so much more to see in France. Check back for updates on implementation of ETIAS and enjoy your vacation to France!
- Know More about France ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles
- How Travelers Can Get France ETIAS for Citizens of Serbia
- Learn More about France ETIAS for Citizens of Samoa
- Can We Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Vincent?
- Easy Way to Obtain France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- Find out more about France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Get more information about France ETIAS for Citizens of Peru
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Paraguay?
- Get more information about France ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Find out more about France ETIAS for Citizens of Palau
- How to get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Macedonia
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of New Zealand
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Nauru
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Montenegro?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Moldova
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Micronesia
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Mexico
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Mauritius
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of the Marshall Islands?
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Malaysia
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Macao?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Kiribati
- How to get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Japan?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Israel
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Hong Kong
- Important Information about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Honduras
- Read this Step-by-step to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Guatemala
- What you should know about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Grenada
- Read this to get your France ETIAS for Citizens of Georgia
- Where can I apply for a France ETIAS for Citizens of El Salvador?
- How can I apply for a France ETIAS for Citizens of Dominica?
- How to apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Costa Rica
- Important Information about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Colombia
- Can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Chile?
- Can I get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Canada?
- Where can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Brunei?
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil
- How can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Barbados?
- Learn more about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Bahamas
- Learn more about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Australia
- How Can I get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Argentina?
- What is the France ETIAS for the Citizens of Albania?
- Read this information before getting the France 14 day quarantine requirement
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Does the France ETIAS have Multiple Entry?
- Easy Travel and Low France ETIAS Cost for Visa-Free Countries
- Essential Details on France ETIAS Requirements
- How to Acquire France ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu in the Easiest Way
- Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay Fast and Easy
- Discover France ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America
- Fast and Easy France ETIAS for Citizens of United Arab Emirates
- Learn More About France ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- Effortless Application for France ETIAS for Citizens of Tuvalu
- How to Obtain a France ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga Quickly and Easily
- Trouble-free France ETIAS for Citizens of Timor
- Discover France ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- Quick and Easy France ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- How to Apply for France ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Getting France ETIAS for Citizens of Singapore the Easy Way
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.