Get Your Travel Certificate and COVID-19 Vaccination Passport For France Online Now!
Learn More: Travel Certificate
This content was last updated in June, 2022
PLEASE NOTE: Since August 12th, 2022 the France Travel Certificate is no longer needed to enter the country.
What do I need to travel to France?
Aside from your valid passport, and if applicable, a valid visa, you will need the France Travel Certificate in order to travel. This Travel Certificate applies for everyone traveling to France by air, and must be acquired in the departure country before travel. Passengers without this form will be denied entry to mainland France.
Here at iVisa.com, you can obtain the Travel Certificate to enter France hassle free. We make it easy for you to check travel restrictions, and apply for all necessary travel documents, to have them ready for you in under 24 hours, and as little as 4 hours for those of you traveling at the last minute!
What is the France Travel Certificate?
This is an official health document that must be completed by all passengers before traveling to France. It assists French public health officials in keeping track of travelers who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please note: this travel certificate DOES NOT replace a visa. If you need a paper visa, we suggest you contact the nearest French embassy.
Who can apply for the France Travel Certificate?
Everyone traveling to France must apply for this document, however keep in mind that travelers considered as not completely vaccinated who come from orange list countries must have an essential purpose for travel.
Green List Countries/Territories:
|Andorra||Costa Rica||Iraq||Namibia||South Africa|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Côte d’Ivoire||Jamaica||Nepal||South Korea|
|Argentina||Cuba||Japan||New Zealand||South Sudan|
|Azerbaijan||Democratic Republic of the Congo||Kazakhstan||Niger||Sudan|
|Bahrain||Dominican Republic||Kiribati||Northern Macedonia||Taiwan|
|Belize||El Salvador||Laos||Pakistan||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Bolivia||East Timor||Lesotho||Papua New Guinea||Turkey|
|Bonaire St. Eustatius and Saba||Eswatini||Liberia||Paraguay||Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Ethiopia||Liechtenstein||Peru||Uganda|
|Bhutan||Fiji||Maldives||Puerto Rico||United Arab Emirates|
|British Virgin Islands||Gambia||Malaysia||Rwanda||United States of America|
|Burkina Faso||Ghana||Mauritania||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Uruguay|
|Cambodia||Grenada||Mexico||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Venezuela|
|Cape Verde||Guinea||Monaco||San Marino||Virgin Islands|
|Canada||Guinea Bissau||Mongolia||Sao Tome and Principe||Zambia and Zimbabwe|
|Chad||Honduras||Montenegro||Saudi Arabia||the Vatican|
Orange List Countries: The rest of the world.
How long is the France Travel Certificate valid for?
It is valid for a Single Entry to metropolitan France, this certificate is valid for the entirety of your stay.
If you plan on leaving and re-entering France on your trip, you will need to obtain a new Travel Certificate on each entry to the country.
Do I need a France Travel Certificate if I am in transit?
The France Travel Certificate is only requested if France is your final destination.
What are the necessary travel documents and visa requirements in order to apply?
You only need a few things to apply with iVisa.com.
- Your valid passport/visa (if applicable) to apply for this certificate.
- A valid email address
- A credit or debit card to pay the processing fee.
When filling out the France Travel Certificate application form you will be asked to provide flight information and your current health status, confirming that you are free of symptoms of COVID-19. Depending on your vaccination status and departure country, you may be required to show airline staff and immigration officials additional information, in the form of a negative COVID RT-PCR test or antigen test.
How do I apply online with iVisa.com?
You can start your quick and efficient application process for your French Travel Certificate with iVisa.com. The application will take you only 15 minutes to fill out and consists of 3 easy steps. Once we receive your request, our team will process it and send the completed document directly to your email, all in under 24 hours. You will need to print out, hand-sign, and bring the document with you the day of departure to show to border control authorities.
Costs and Processing time for the France Travel Document
The cost varies depending on the processing time chosen at the start of the application process:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD $24.49.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD $44.49.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD $74.99.
Do minors need to apply for the Travel Certificate?
Yes they do, but the parent or guardian of minors should apply for this certificate on their behalf.
France has lifted all covid restrictions regarding vaccination certificate, testing, and quarantine.
Keep in Mind
The world watched France close during the pandemic, with strict limitations, and it was almost unforeseeable when you would be able to travel to metropolitan France again. Now is that time, the time many have been waiting for to be able to experience all this wonderful country has to offer!
Where Can I Learn More?
Our Customer Support Team is here to reply quickly and thoroughly to any questions or doubts you may have as you plan to enter France, or wherever your next trip may take you. You can also send an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you soon on questions about all your travel certificate needs. If you have any questions about French foreign affairs or visas required then you can contact your nearest French Embassy or consulate.
Required Documents to Apply
Passengers travelling to mainland France must show this certificate to transportation companies before boarding, and to border control authorities. Passengers who fail to comply will be denied entry.
A sworn statement declaring the absence of COVID-19 symptoms must be attached to this certificate.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Is it mandatory to apply for the France Travel Certificate if I’m traveling to France?
When should I apply for the France Travel Certificate?
Can I get the France Travel Certificate for free?
Where can I read more about the France Travel Certificate?
Learn more about France tourism
France is the favorite destination for millions of tourists worldwide. It should not be a surprise that most visitors choose this destination to have a great time with their family and friends. There are different attractions that you should visit, even more than you think. Get ready and prepare your itinerary for your travel to France.
It is a must for any visitor to visit the Eiffel Tower when they’re in Paris. It was built in the nineteenth century, and it became one of the most popular signs of French culture. This modern Tower is one of the most impressive worldwide, and it was once the highest one in the whole world. On the other hand, you will have to visit Ile-de-France.
This area takes in Paris and its surroundings, but it will be one of the best places to visit. You will find some of the most important buildings and monuments in France there: the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Pere Lachaise Cemetery, and the Louvre. As you can see, you will be the envy of your friends as you take the best pictures and have the best memories of the most emblematic places in all of France. You will love every area, and you will have the best experience if you decide to go to this magnificent place.
If you are now considering packing everything up and preparing yourself to visit France, you have to bear in mind the travel requirements for this gorgeous country. Due to the coronavirus, the French government has implemented strict measures to mitigate its impact among travelers and residents. That's been the reason why travelers have to get certain documents before entering France. One of the required documents you will need is the France Travel Certificate. It is a screening document that collects visitors' information to get in touch with visitors who might be exposed to the disease. Fortunately, you can do it with iVisa.com. Think about the time you would save and the stress you would avoid by choosing our services.
Speaking of this specific area, you should visit the Notre Dame Cathedral. It is a catholic temple that you will love because of the great stories that many, at least in children's stories, already know. This church is one of the most emblematic in the Parisian city. As magnificent as it may sound, you probably won't be able to enjoy it much as it is still under repair. However, you will take pictures to share on your social media.
If you're a big sports fan, you probably already know about the Tour de France. It is one of the key events in the world cycling calendar in which the best cyclists in the world compete to lead the race and wear the winners yellow jersey. This is an excellent opportunity for you to visit France during one of the events that attract millions of tourists from all over the world in one place. The Tour de France's importance is of particular relevance, and it is time for you to be part of many others who come to this beautiful country to enjoy it.
Have you ever tried French food? If that's the case, you should know that France is where the best chefs in the world come to delight in the tradition of gastronomy and desserts. That is why coming to France means enjoying the best food of all. From the most famous dishes such as Crepe, Ratatouille, Boeuf Bourguignon, or Escargots de Bourgogne, your mouth will be delighted. Whatsmore, you will be able to accompany all your dishes with the best wine in the world. Yes, just as you hear it. France has the best vineyards in the world, and this should come as no surprise. At the same time, you will have a great list of cheeses that you must try at least once in your life.
Have we mentioned that you can use iVisa.com to process your request and get your document almost immediately? There is more than one reason you should get ready to visit France, but you must obtain your France Travel Certificate. Don't forget it will also be necessary to wear a mask in public places and practice social distancing because it is a great responsibility to prevent more spreading of the coronavirus. Besides, you might have to pay a fine if you don't follow the government's strict health protocols. Don't think twice and apply right now.
Have you ever heard of the luxurious Palace of Versailles? Well, it's also in France! This palace belonged to, and was built by, King Louis XIV of France. Its construction reflected the power of absolutism in France and was the Renaissance's benchmark and neoclassical periods in architecture. Its architecture and its unique beauty will make you want to live there too. You will have the opportunity to learn a little more history and, by the way, you will know that no room in the palace had toilets. The last king to use such a beautiful palace was Louis XVI with his wife, the famous Marie Antoinette.
Last but not least, we must highlight fascinating French architecture. The vast majority of buildings were built under the neoclassical and republican standards of the time. In them, you will see that even the smallest details were made by hand. They are architectural works whose value is priceless and part of French culture.
As you can read, France is a paradise that is waiting to be discovered. If you consider visiting it, you have to bear in mind that you will need the France Travel Certificate. Fortunately, you can get it effortlessly with iVisa.com. Besides this document, you will have to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Don't forget to follow the health protocols. Some other nationalities might also need to apply for the France ETIAS to stay for a short time within their borders. Make sure to learn more about it with iVisa.com
Where can I read more?
- Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa France
- Tour de France location and how to visit France safely
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for France (July 2021)
- PCR Testing in Paris, France
- Vaccination Passport France
- France Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to France?
- How Citizens of Netherlands Can Enter France During Covid
- How Citizens of UK Can Enter France During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Portugal Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of The United States Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Switzerland Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Italy Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens Of Belgium Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter FRANCE During Coronavirus
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to France?
- France 14 day quarantine requirement
- IS THE FRENCH VISA A SCHENGEN VISA?
- How to Apply for France ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Know More about France ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles
- How Travelers Can Get France ETIAS for Citizens of Serbia
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Paraguay?
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of the Marshall Islands?
- France Visa Policy: All About It
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of RUSSIA
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of CHINA
- Easy Travel and Low France ETIAS Cost for Visa-Free Countries
- Essential Details on France ETIAS Requirements
- How to Acquire France ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu in the Easiest Way
- Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay Fast and Easy
- Discover France ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America
- Fast and Easy France ETIAS for Citizens of United Arab Emirates
- Learn More About France ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- Effortless Application for France ETIAS for Citizens of Tuvalu
- How to Obtain a France ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga Quickly and Easily
- Trouble-free France ETIAS for Citizens of Timor
- Discover France ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- Quick and Easy France ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea
- Can We Get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Vincent?
- Easy Way to Obtain France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of New Zealand
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Nauru
- Important Information about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Colombia
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of ANGOLA
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of ALGERIA
- France (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of AFGHANISTAN
- How Can I Apply For France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of Nigeria?
- How To Get France Schengen Visa For The Citizens of Afghanistan
- Learn More About France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of The Dominican Republic
- Check Requirements For France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of Haiti
- How Can I Apply For France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of Pakistan?
- How To Get France Schengen Visa For The Citizens Of India
- Get To Know About France Schengen Visa Interview Questions
- What is French Schengen Visa Validity?
- All About How Long Does A French Schengen Visa Take
- What are the Requirements for French Schengen Visa?
- Does the France ETIAS have Multiple Entry?
- Find out more about France ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Get more information about France ETIAS for Citizens of Peru
- Get more information about France ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Find out more about France ETIAS for Citizens of Palau
- How to get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Macedonia
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua?
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Montenegro?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Moldova
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Micronesia
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Mexico
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Mauritius
- France ETIAS process for Citizens of Malaysia
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Macao?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Kiribati
- How to get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Japan?
- France ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Israel
- Can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Chile?
- Can I get a France ETIAS for Citizens of Canada?
- Where can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Brunei?
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Brazil
- How can I apply for the France ETIAS for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- What is the France ETIAS for Citizens of Barbados?
- Learn more about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Bahamas
- Learn more about the France ETIAS for Citizens of Australia
- How Can I get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Argentina?
- What is the France ETIAS for the Citizens of Albania?
- How to get the France ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda