On the 15th of June, 2015 the republic of Gabon launched the electronic visa (e-Visa) service with the aim of facilitating ease of entry into the country and boosting trade and tourism. Qatar nationals wanting to visit the Republic of Gabon for tourism, family, and friends visit for a period of 180 days or less. The e-Visa is not applicable for employment purposes, individuals require a different visa for employment or business purposes. Please be advised that the Gabon e-Visa is only valid for individuals arriving into Gabon via the main airport Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville, the capital.
- An original signed copy of your Qatar passport containing two blank pages with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into Gabon.
- A color scan of your passport biography page including the signature page.
- A complete and correct visa application form. All the information presented must be up to date and must match the data on your passport.
- A recent digital passport size photo, in color and taken within the last 6 months or less. The picture should meet the specification of 35 by 45mm, has neither overexposure nor underexposure and properly balanced without shadow on the face or in the background.
The process of getting a Gabon e-Visa is quite simple and straightforward. Simply head onto the iVisa website after reading through the information you can then begin your application. In addition, you can access our “iVisa Calculator Tool” by inputting your origin, in this case, India, the number of applications and desired processing time period (7, 6 or 4 Business days) Which in turn yields the cost of the iVisa service fee listed down below.
- Step 1: Select the E-visa of your choice (single or multiple)
- Step 2: Fill in the application
- Step 3: Attach all required and necessary documents.
- Step 4: Submit your Application by completing the service fee payment.
Upon approval, an ETA will be issued to the email you provided during your application, Unlike the typical e-Visa with which you receive electronically via email. The Gabonese e-Visa is issued by the Générale à la Documentation et l’Immigration upon arrival at the Leon Mba Int’l Airport. Note that payment is due upon arrival in cash- euros at the delivery of the e-Visa sticker.
The cost for an E-visa is outlined on the official Immigration Gabon website. For a Single entry up to 90 days, the e-Visa costs 70 EUR or 45000 XAF. For a Multiple entry up to 180days; 185 EUR or 120000 XAF. The e-Visa can be extended by going to the Générale à la Documentation et l’Immigration once in Libreville, Gabon.
While the iVisa service fee depends on the desired time frame of processing your visa. For single entry Visa processed in:
- 7 business days costs 20 USD
- 6 business days costs 20 USD plus a rush fee of 15 USD
- 4 business days costs 20 USD plus a rush fee of 35 USD
Visa and other entry and exit conditions (such as currency, customs, and quarantine regulations) are subject to change without prior notice. In addition, the Gabonese government reserves the authority and right of refusal to enter its territories without absolute need to provide a reason.