Individuals holding a Greek passport require a visa to visit the Republic of Gabon. In June 2015, the Gabonese government launched the E-visa scheme. The aim of the scheme is to facilitate ease of movement into the country by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate. Streamlining of the visa process makes the entire visa application time and cost efficient. Please be advised that Visa and other entry and exit conditions (such as currency, customs, and quarantine regulations) are subject to change without prior notice.
Required Documents to Apply
- An original signed copy of your German passport containing two blank pages with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into Gabon.
- A color scan of your passport biography page including the signature page.
- A complete and correct visa application form. All the information presented must be up to date and must match the data on your passport.
- A recent digital passport size photo, in color and taken within the last 6 months or less. The picture should meet the specification of 35 by 45mm, has neither overexposure nor underexposure and properly balanced without shadow on the face or in the background.
The process of getting a Gabon e-Visa is quite simple and straightforward. Head onto the iVisa website after reading through the information you can then begin your application. In addition, you can access our “iVisa Calculator Tool” by inputting your origin, in this case, Greece, number of applications, desired processing time period (7, 6 or 4 Business days) Which in turn yields the cost of the iVisa service fee.
- Step1: Select the E-visa of your choice (single or multiple)
- Step 2: Fill in the application
- Step 3: Attach all required and necessary documents.
- Step 4: Submit your Application by completing the service fee payment.
The cost for an E-visa is outlined on the official Immigration Gabon website. For a Single entry up to 90 days, the e-Visa costs 70 EUR or 45000 XAF + 15 EUR as a file processing fee. For Multiple entries up to 180days; 185 EUR or 120000 XAF + 15 EUR as file processing fee. The e-Visa can be extended by going to the Générale à la Documentation et l’Immigration in Libreville, Gabon.
While the iVisa service fee depends on the desired time frame of processing your visa. For single entry Visa processed in:
- 7 business days costs 20 USD
- 6 business days costs 20 USD plus a rush fee of 15 USD
- 4 business days costs 20 USD plus a rush fee of 35 USD
- It takes a minimum of 72 hours to process the e-Visa. Applicants should NOT travel prior to receiving an (ETA) electronic travel authorization receipt or the date specified on the application. Individuals that do not abide by the rules will be turned back upon arrival with respect and in accordance with the Gabonese immigration laws and at their own expense.
- The e-Visa is only valid for those arriving into Gabon via the main airport Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville, the capital.