On June 15th, 2015 the Gabon government launched the Electronic Visa Scheme (E-visa) with the aim of facilitating ease of movement in and out the country, boosting tourism and trade. Polish citizens are eligible to apply for a Gabonese electronic visa on the presumption that their purpose of the visit falls into three categories; tourism, family, and friends visit for a period of 180 days or less. Please be advised, the e-Visa is only valid for those arriving into Gabon via the main airport Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville, the capital.
- An original signed copy of your Polish passport containing two blank pages with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into Gabon.
- A color scan of your passport biography page including the signature page.
- A complete and correct visa application form. All the information presented must be up to date and must match the data on your passport.
- A recent digital passport size photo, in color and taken within the last 6 months or less. The picture should meet the specification of 35 by 45mm, has neither overexposure nor underexposure and properly balanced without shadow on the face or in the background.
The process of getting a Gabon e-Visa is quite simple, straightforward. Simply head onto the iVisa website after reading through the information you can then begin your application. In addition, you can access our “iVisa Calculator Tool” by inputting your origin, in this case, Indonesia, the number of applications and desired processing time period (7, 6 or 4 Business days) Which in turn yields the cost of the iVisa service fee listed down below.
The first step is to select the E-visa of your choice (single or multiple). The second step is to fill in the application and proceed to attach all the required and necessary documents. The last step is to submit your application by completing the i-Visa service fee payment.
The cost for an E-visa is outlined on the official Immigration Gabon website. For a Single entry up to 90 days, the e-Visa costs 70 EUR or 45000 XAF. For a Multiple entry up to 180days; 185 EUR or 120000 XAF. While the iVisa service fee depends on the desired time frame of processing your visa. For single entry Visa processed in:
- 7 business days costs 20 USD
- 6 business days costs 20 USD plus a rush fee of 15 USD
- 4 business days costs 20 USD plus a rush fee of 35 USD
The e-Visa can be extended by going to the Générale à la Documentation et l’Immigration in Libreville, Gabon. A visa for 3 or 6 months cannot be extended. While a visa of 1 month may be extended for 2 months and a visa for 2 months may be extended for one additional month.
- It takes a minimum of 72 hours to process the e-Visa and cannot be processed any faster. Applicants should NOT travel prior to receiving an (ETA) electronic travel authorization receipt or the date specified on the application. Individuals that do not abide by the rules will be turned back upon arrival with respect and in accordance with the Gabonese immigration laws and at their own expense.