Learn More: e-Visa
In June 2015, Gabon introduced electronic visas for tourists from all countries who wish to visit. By applying online, travelers do not have to visit the consulate to apply for a tourist e-Visa. This streamlined system cuts time wasted waiting in lines at the airport and embassy.
Applicants will receive their visas via email, after completing the online application form and paying the visa fee.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Currently, this eVisa is valid only for those who visit Gabon by air via Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville.
Only regular passport holders are eligible to apply for the Gabon e-Visa.
All travelers need to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival. If your passport validity is less than 6 months, you will have to renew or apply for a new passport before applying for an e-Visa.
The e-Visa is valid for 30 days after arrival
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We required the following to submit your application:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan
Passport Personal Details Scan
- Standard Processing Time - USD 20.00: 7 Business Days
- Rush Processing - USD 35.00: 6 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing - USD 55.00: 4 Business Days
- Standard Processing Time: 7 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 6 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Gabon is a country in Central West Africa that has managed to keep its biodiversity and rainforests pristine, which is why people choose this country as a vacation destination. If African countries are what you are into, then you will surely like Gabon and what it has to offer. You will spend a lovely time there. Because of its oil and mineral reserve, Gabon is doing a little bit better than all the other African countries. Its wealth has been put to good use to improve people’s livelihoods. And you will be able to see that as you walk among them.
First things first, you should know that Gabon has one of the most lenient visa policies in the world. You will most likely need a visa but getting on is easier than you think. You do not even have to visit a diplomatic mission to apply for one. There are 8 visa-exempt nationalities, all of them from Africa, but the rest of the world does not have it hard either. Depending on your country of origin, you are either eligible for a visa on arrival, or you can apply beforehand for an electronic visa. If you do qualify for an e-visa, iVisa can help you acquire it in as little as 4 business days. Some people are eligible for both, which is why we suggest the electronic visa. That way, you do not have to stay in line at the visa on arrival counter once you get to Gabon.
An important thing to remember is that if you want to enter Gabon on an electronic visa, you need to arrive via Leon Mba International Airport in Libreville. It is the only checkpoint that will consider the travel document valid and grant you access.
The best time to visit Gabon is June through September. That is when the climate is a little bit cooler. Since we are talking about a tropical climate, the rest of the year is always hot and humid, so you need to pack accordingly. After all, we are talking about a country on the Equator. It can get really uncomfortable. Even so, if you go when the temperatures are bearable (up to 25 degrees Celsius), you should have an easy time coping. But if not, take all precaution. Hydrate and wear adequate clothing. Covering up will make you more comfortable than not wearing any clothes, and do not forget the sunscreen.
As to what you can do in Gabon, you can take your pick. You will not lack activities. For one thing, you should know that Gabon has many beaches, waterfalls, national parks, and inland fishing facilities. Also, let’s not forget about the Crystal Mountains. You can go hiking, which will give you some amazing opportunities for sightseeing. You will have the chance to see some fantastic views. Don’t forget your camera.
Safari is yet another thing you can enjoy while in Gabon. You will find several safari camps, many of which have modern facilities with air conditioning, good food, transportation, and so on. You can go spot wildlife which includes elephants, monkeys, buffalo, parrots, and other local fauna. Mangroves are also available for tourists, and you should not miss it. It is an unforgettable experience that you will remember for years. Taking a boat among the trees is a bit chilling if you have never done it before, but you will not regret giving it a shot.
The local cuisine in Gabon is nothing out of the ordinary. However, you can find western cuisine is in the larger cities. There are many restaurants that prepare good food, to your liking. Drinks are also available. You will find cheap beer, it is called Regab, but you should definitely try the fruit juices. You can find them in shops, and they taste like no other juice you have tasted before. The flavor is so intense that it is a bit hard to return to the products you can find in stores at home.
If you want to get around with ease in Gabon, you should learn a little bit of French. French is used by about 80% of the population, while the other 20% speaks Fang, Mbere, and Sira. Since we cannot expect you to learn those, French is more accessible. English is not widely known, so any French you know is a real asset. However, the language is not difficult to learn, especially if it has been taught to you in school. If not, you should learn a few phrases before boarding your plane.
Accommodation in Gabon can be found with ease. There are several international name hotels in the larger cities but rest assured that you can find more economical alternatives as well. If you plan to stay for longer, you can find an apartment for lease, which will save you some cash in the long run.
As far as health is concerned, we recommend that you do not drink the tap water. Always buy bottled water. However, what you need to remember is that malaria is pretty common in Gabon, which is why you should get your shot before you leave and have your doctor prescribe some malaria pills. What will help is to bring a net when you travel so that you can avoid mosquitos, and repellent sprays are a must. At the same time, about 5% of the adults in Gabon have AIDS or are HIV positive, so you need to be careful about that too.
The people of Gabon are usually very friendly. They will make you feel welcome, and they are incredibly hospitable. They will most likely try to help you with everything you may need during your trip.
All in all, Gabon is a small country, with a small population, but it is welcoming and has plenty to offer. The sights are beautiful, the people are nice, and you will be occupied with all kinds of activities during your stay. You will create wonderful memories, establish beautiful relationships with the people, and you will remember this trip as one of the best.
- Gabon e-Visa for Slovenian citizens
- Gabon Visa for Italian Citizens
- Gabon Visa for Japanese Nationals
- Gabon Visa for Kenyans
- Gabon e-Visa for Malaysian citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Maltese citizens
- Gabon e-Visa for Saudi Arabian citizens
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Kuwait
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Oman
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Portugal
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Qatar
- Gabon Visa for citizens of Thailand
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of the Netherlands
- Gabon eVisa for Austrian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Bahraini Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Brazilian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Bulgarian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Canadian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Chinese Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Australian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Belgian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Czech Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Danish Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Estonian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Finnish Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for French Citizens
- Gabon Visa for German Citizens
- Gabon Visa for Greek Nationals
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Hungary
- Gabon Visa for Indian Citizens
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Indonesia
- Gabon Visa for Citizens of Ireland
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Bangladesh
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Cameroon
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Egypt
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Ghana
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Slovakia
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Spain
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Sweden
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of the United Kingdom
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of the United States
- Gabon e-Visa for citizens of Turkey
- Gabon e-Visa for Indian nationals
- Gabon eVisa for South Korean citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Latvian citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Lithuanian citizens
- Gabon Visa at Airport
- Gabon Visa Application Form Download
- Gabon e-Visa for Russian citizens
- Gabon e-Visa for Romanian citizens
- Gabon Visa for Polish Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Mexico citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Luxembourger citizens
- Gabon visa requirements for US citizens
- Gabon visa requirements
- Gabon visa processing time
- Gabon Visa for Singapore passport holders
- Gabon Visa for Pakistani citizens
- Gabon Visa for Nigerian citizens
- Gabon Multiple Entry Visa
- Gabon eVisa for Cypriot Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Croatian Citizens
- Gabon eVisa for Argentinian Citizens
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.