Learn More: COVID-19 Registration Form Online
You can apply online now for your Gabon Covid-19 Registration with iVisa.com, prior to your arrival in the country, it's fast and easy! See below for details on how to apply with us.
GABON COVID-19 REGISTRATION
- Covid-19 Registration: A mandatory health declaration that must be filled out pre-departure
- Validity: Valid on entry to Gabon
- No. of entries: A single entry document
- Fees: iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see our fees in the FAQ section below
- Eligibility: Required by all passengers eligible for travel to Gabon
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Gabon click here to apply for the Gabon Covid-19 Registration.
Required Documents to Apply
iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see the FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE GABON COVID-19 REGISTRATION
Obtaining the Gabon Covid-19 Registration with iVisa.com is a quick and user-friendly process:
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents needed and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with the document and a QR code attached, you are required to show a printed copy pre-departure and on arrival to Gabon.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Gabon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Gabon.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Gabon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to Gabon?
- COVID test prior to arrival: There are no testing requirements.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Gabon?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Gabon Covid-19 Registration.
What is the Gabon Covid-19 Registration?
The Gabon Covid-19 Registration is a mandatory health declaration form that must be filled in by all passengers before traveling to Gabon.
Remember this is not a visa, if you require a visa to enter Gabon you must obtain that separately.
What is the cost of the Gabon Covid-19 Registration?
- Standard Processing Option:
- Rush Processing Option:
- Super Rush Processing Option:
Can I get the Gabon Covid-19 Registration for free?
Is it mandatory to get a Gabon Covid-19 Registration if I’m traveling to Gabon?
Do children also need to obtain a Gabon Covid-19 Registration?
When should I apply for the Gabon Covid-19 Registration?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Gabon Covid-19 Registration valid for?
The Gabon Covid-19 Registration is valid for a single entry into the country.
Each time you travel to Gabon you will be required to fill out a new Gabon Covid-19 Registration.
How do I get a Gabon Covid-19 Registration?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Where can I read more?
- Gabon Test Covid: Entry Requirements for Travelers
- Gabon Travel Restrictions Covid 19
- Gabon Entry Requirements Covid 19
- Nigeria Entry To Gabon During Covid-19
- Gabon Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Gabon?
- Gabon Visa Policy: Learn More
- Gabon eVisa for Australian Citizens
- Gabon visa processing time