In order to enter Georgia for business purposes, it is important to note that all Beninese citizens will need a visa. Using the eVisa online application is strongly recommended, as you do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. You can submit your request to the following address: ivisa.com. To obtain approval or refusal, it will take at least 5 days. In the event of approval, the document you obtain is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for the maximum of 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What documents do I need for a Georgia business eVisa?
Applying for a Georgia business eVisa online is not difficult. Here are the items you should have during the process:
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Passport – this document needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia, and at least two blank pages are necessary.
- Photo – it must be recently taken, and the background needs to be white. You should carry two passport size photos with the visa on arrival.
- Details of accommodation.
- The dates of your trip. Please note: you are asked to present these upon arrival in Georgia:
- Travel and Health insurance
- Document to prove the purpose of your visit
- Document to prove financial means
- Proof of accommodation
How much time does the application process take?
This varies. With iVisa, there are three processing time options available. Please note that the costs are different for each processing time! Here are the choices you can make:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing time you choose. Following are the processing costs:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process so Beninese citizens can apply from anywhere in the world. Visa extensions must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, together with appropriate documents and information about the extension. Immigration Officers at the port of entry can refuse entry to any person if they believe that the person poses a risk to the national security of the country or they do not meet immigration requirements.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.