If Bhutanese citizens wish to enter Georgia for commercial purposes, they will need a visa. The electronic visa application can be made online, which is the easiest and fastest way, as you will not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is strongly recommended to use the eVisa application online, and the application can be submitted to ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days will then be required to process the application, and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive will be valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no longer than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online?
Good news: you do not need much to apply for a business e-visa online for Georgia. Here are some details that will be covered during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- All details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note: upon your arrival in Georgia; you will be invited to present:
- A document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- A document to prove enough financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
This can vary. iVisa offers you three choices in terms of processing times, so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready within just 5 days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing time you choose. Here they are:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Bhutanese citizens can apply from anywhere in the world. Indeed, only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process. The Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will examine visa extensions, together with the relevant documents and explanations for the extension. The Immigration Agency at the port of arrival can refuse entry to any person if they consider that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a danger to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.