Bolivian citizens will need to obtain a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. The online electronic visa application is feasible, which is a good possibility since it is a quick and easy way. In this way, they do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. The application can be submitted to ivisa.com, and it is highly recommended to use the eVisa online application. Allow a minimum of 5 days for processing of the application and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online?
Don't worry; you do not need much to apply for an online electronic business visa for Georgia. Below are the simple steps to follow during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture has been taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of your accommodation
- The exact travel dates Upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you will be invited to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of your accommodation
- Document to prove enough financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
iVisa gives you three options for processing times. You can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document will be ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The processing time you choose will determine the amount of money you spend on your eVisa business Georgia. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional requirements?
The Internet and a credit/debit card allow Bolivian citizens to apply from anywhere in the world. Visa extensions must first be submitted to the Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, together with all relevant files and explanations for the extension. At the port of entry, the Immigration Officers have the right to refuse entry to any person if they believe that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.