A visa is required for Burkina Faso citizens who need to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. They can apply for a visa electronically online, making the process faster and easier, as they do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. Using the eVisa online application is probably the best idea, and the request can be submitted to ivisa.com. Consider allowing a minimum of 5 days for the processing of the application and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online?
Appling for a Georgia business eVisa online is fortunately easy. Here is what you should have on hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- The travel dates Please consider: upon your arrival in Georgia there are elements that you are invited to present:
- Documents to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. iVisa offers you three processing time options so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can select:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing time you choose. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 40.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process, so citizens of Burkina Faso can apply from anywhere on the planet. Visa extensions must be analyzed by the Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, accompanied by relevant documents and explanations of the purpose of an extension. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may refuse entry to any person if they believe that does not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.