To enter Georgia for commercial purposes, Burundian citizens will need a visa. The online electronic visa application is desirable, which is also the fastest, easiest system, as there is no need to go to an embassy or other consular offices. It is very appropriate to use the eVisa application online, and the request can be attached to ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days is required to process the application, and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online. Here is that you must have at hand during the application process:
- Passport – please note; the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible and the background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details for accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here are the elements that you are invited to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and health insurance
- Proof for the accommodation
- Document to prove the enough financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
There are three options to consider when it comes to iVisa processing time so that you can choose the one that best suits you. Here's what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional information?
It is pleasant for Burundi citizens to apply from anywhere in the world because only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process. Visa extensions must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, together with the relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. Immigration officers at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person if they believe that the person does not meet immigration requirements or is a danger to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 30 days Per Entry.