Cambodian citizens will need a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. It is possible to apply for an electronic visa online, which is the quickest and easiest way because it will be impractical to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is strongly recommended to use the eVisa application online. It can be submitted to the following address: ivisa.com. The application will be reviewed within 5 days, and the final decision of approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online?
You will probably be happy to know that you do not need a lot to apply online for a Georgia eVisa business. Here are the items you need to have on hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must have a passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Detail of accommodation
- The travel dates Please note; upon your arrival in Georgia, you are invited to present:
- Documents to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends, iVisa puts forward three alternatives in terms of processing times so that you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Now let's review the application process; Cambodian citizens can apply from anywhere in the world, as only Internet and credit/debit cards are needed. Visa extensions must be submitted along with the relevant documents and explanations for the purpose of an extension to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may deny entry to anyone if they consider that person to be ineligible for immigration or pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.