If they want to enter Georgia for commercial purposes, citizens of Cape Verde will need a visa. They can do an eVisa online, the quickest and easiest way, because it will not be necessary to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is strongly recommended to use the eVisa application online. The application can be sent to the following address: ivisa.com. The application will then be reviewed within a minimum of 5 days, and the final decision of refusal or approval will then be sent to the candidate's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online?
You will be delighted to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online. Below are a few details you need to have on hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – the background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- All details of accommodation
- Your travel dates It is important to note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are invited to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove the enough financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
iVisa allows you to choose three options in terms of processing time so you can choose the one that suits you. Here are the options:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visaarrives in 9 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you spend on your Georgia business eVisa is determined by the processing time. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Cape Verde citizens can apply from anywhere in the world, as only Internet cards and credit/debit cards are required for the application process. Visa extensions must be submitted along with the relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may deny entry to anyone if they consider that person to be ineligible for immigration or pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.