It will be necessary for Comorian citizens to obtain a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. Besides, there is an online tool, a quick and easy way to apply for an electronic visa, as the citizens concerned do not need to attend a consular office or embassy. The submission may be completed at: ivisa.com, and it is strongly recommended to use this eVisa application online. 5 days is a minimum time to process your application, and the final decision on approval or refusal will be forwarded to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
Applying for a Georgia Business eVisa online does not need much, and you will be happy to hear you will not need much, and here are the elements:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note: here is what you are invited to present upon your arrival in Georgia :
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends; iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing times so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
Your Georgia Business eVisa will generate an expense, and this amount of money is determined by the processing time you choose. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Comorian citizens can apply from anywhere in the world. Indeed, the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process and will facilitate this operation. The Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be provided with all visa extensions, together with relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may refuse entry of any individual if they believe that the individual does not meet immigration requirements or, more seriously, poses a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.