Cuban nationals will need a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. A quick and easy way to obtain a visa is to apply for it online, as it avoids having to go to an embassy or another consular office. Using the eVisa online application is an idea that works, and the request can be made at: ivisa.com. The application will then be processed in a minimum of 5 days, and the final decision of approval or denial will be sent to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You will be happy to know that you do not have to do much work in applying for a Georgia Business eVisa online. Here are the elements you will need to have nearby during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends; iVisa offers you three processing time options so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can select:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The processing time you choose will decide how much money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
The application process can be done anywhere in the world, as Cuban citizens will only need the Internet and a credit/debit card. Visa extensions must be reviewed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, accompanied by relevant documents and explanations of the purpose of an extension. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival can deny entry to any person if they believe does not meet the immigration requirements or that they pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.