It will be necessary for Fijian citizens to obtain a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. Besides, there is an online tool; a quick and easy way to apply for an electronic visa, as the citizens concerned do not need to go to a consular office or embassy. The application may be subject at ivisa.com, and it is strongly recommended to use this eVisa application system. The request in question will then be examined within a minimum of 5 days, and the final decision of approval or refusal will be received by the applicant on their e-mail address. The document you will receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
We are sure you will be thrilled to learn that you do not need a lot for a Business eVisa. Here is what you need to have to hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates It is important to note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are invited to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends; iVisa puts forward three alternatives in terms of processing times so that you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The processing time you choose will determine how much money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
It is excellent for Fiji citizens to apply from anywhere in the world because only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process. Visa extensions must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, together with the relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may refuse entry to any person if they believe that the person does not meet immigration requirements or is a danger to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.