Guatemalan citizens will need a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. It is possible to apply for an electronic visa online, which is the quickest and easiest way because it will be impractical to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is strongly recommended to use the eVisa application online. The application can be submitted at the following address: ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days is required to process your application, and the final decision of approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You will be pleased to know that you do not need much to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online. Here are some of the things you will need to have to hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please consider: upon your arrival in Georgia, here are the items that you are invited to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends; iVisa offers you three processing time options so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can select:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The processing time you choose will determine the amount of money you will spend on your Business eVisa for Georgia. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
The Internet and a credit/debit card allow Guatemalan citizens to apply from anywhere in the world. Visa extensions must first be submitted to the Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, together with the relevant files and explanations on the purpose of the extension. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival have the right to refuse entry to any person if they believe that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.