Citizens of Haiti will need an important document to enter Georgia for commercial purposes: a visa. The request for this visa can be made online for the electronic version, which is a quick and easy way, as the applicants do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is the recommendation to use the eVisa online application. The request can be submitted at ivisa.com. 5 days is the minimum time for which the application will be processed, and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You do not need much to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online. Here is what you should have to hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. In terms of processing times, iVisa offers you three options so that you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The processing time you choose is important, as it will determine how much money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa. Here are the different types:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
The application can be made from anywhere in the world, as Haitians can do this process through the Internet and a credit/debit card. Visa extensions must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, together with relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. When passing through immigration at the port of arrival, officers can deny access to any person if they believe that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.