Citizens of India will need an important document to enter Georgia for commercial purposes: a visa. The request for this visa can be made online for the electronic version, which is a quick and easy way, as they do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is recommended to use the eVisa online application. The request can be submitted at ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days is required to process the request, and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You do not need much to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online, and it will probably make you happy. Here are the few details you should have to hand during the application process :
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. For you to choose the one that suits you best, iVisa offers you three possibilities in terms of processing times. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
Your Georgia Business eVisa will generate an expense, and this amount of money is determined by the processing time you choose. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process. This means that citizens of India can apply from anywhere in the world. Visa extensions must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, together with the relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. Entry to any person may be refused by Immigration Officers at the port of arrival if they believe that the person does not meet immigration requirements or poses a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.