Entering Georgia for commercial purposes requires a visa, a document that Jamaica citizens will need. They can apply for a visa electronically online, which is also, we recognize, the fastest and easiest system because they do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is highly recommended to use the eVisa application online. It can be submitted at ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days is required to process the application, and then the final decision of approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
We are sure you will be thrilled to learn that you do not need a lot for a Business eVisa. Here is what you need to have to hand during the application process.
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends; iVisa allows you to choose three options in terms of processing times so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is calculated by the processing time you chose. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Now let us review the application process: Jamaican citizens can apply from anywhere in the world, as only the Internet and a credit/debit card are needed. Visa extensions must be submitted, along with the relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of an extension, to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may deny entry to anyone if they consider that person to be ineligible for immigration or to pose a risk to national security in the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.