To enter Georgia for commercial purposes, Kiribati citizens will need a visa. The online electronic visa application is desirable, which is also the fastest, easiest system, as there is no need to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is very appropriate to use the eVisa application online, and the request can be submitted at: ivisa.com. Consider allowing a minimum of 5 days for the processing of the application and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You will be happy to know that applying for an online electronic Business eVisa for Georgia does not require anything special. Here are the elements you will need to have during the application process :
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. There are three options to consider when it comes to iVisa processing times so that you can choose the one that best suits you. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The processing time you choose will determine the amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa . They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
The Internet and a credit/debit card allow Kiribati citizens to apply from anywhere in the world. Visa extensions must first be submitted to the Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, together with the relevant files and explanations on the purpose of the extension. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival have the right to refuse entry to any person if they believe that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.