To enter Georgia for commercial purposes, citizens of Madagascar need to have a visa. Good news, they do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office, as it is possible to apply for an electronic visa online, which is the fastest and easiest way. eVisa is available online, thanks to an application that is highly recommended to use. The request can be submitted at ivisa.com. The request cannot be processed immediately, as it will take a minimum of 5 days. After that, the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You do not need much to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online, and it will probably make you happy. Here are the few details you should have to hand during the application process :
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
This can vary; iVisa offers you three choices in terms of processing times, so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Madagascar citizens can apply from anywhere in the world. Indeed, only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process. The Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will then examine all visa extensions, together with the relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. The Immigration Agency at the port of arrival can refuse entry to any person if they consider that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a danger to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.