Mongolian nationals will need a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. A quick and easy way to obtain a visa is to apply for it online, as it avoids having to go to an embassy or another consular office. Using the eVisa online application is an idea that works, and the application can be made at ivisa.com. The request cannot be processed immediately, as it will take a minimum of 5 days. After that, the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You do not need much to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online, and it will probably make you happy. Here are the few details you should have to hand during the application process :
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note: Here is what you are invited to present upon arrival in Georgia :
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends; iVisa gives you three options when it comes to processing times so that you can choose the one that best works for you. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Regarding the application process, Mongolian citizens can apply from anywhere in the world through the Internet and a credit/debit card. The Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will examine all visa extensions, accompanied by relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. If a person does not meet immigration requirements or poses a risk to the national security of the country, Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may then refuse entry.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.