If North Macedonian citizens wish to enter Georgia for commercial purposes, they will need a visa. Their electronic visa application can be made online, which is the easiest and fastest way, as they will not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. The application may be submitted at: ivisa.com, and it is strongly recommended to use this eVisa application online. The request in question will then be examined within a minimum of 5 days, and the final decision of approval or refusal will be received on the applicant’s e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
We are sure you will be thrilled to learn that you do not need a lot for a Business eVisa. Here is what you need to have to hand during the application process :
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. There are three options to consider when it comes to iVisa processing times so that you can choose the one that best suits you. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing time you choose. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
The Internet and a credit/debit card allow North Macedonian citizens to apply from anywhere in the world. Visa extensions must first be submitted to the Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, together with the relevant files and explanations on the purpose of the extension. Immigration Officers at the port of arrival have the right to refuse entry to any person if they believe that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a risk to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.