Palau citizens will need a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. It is possible to apply for an electronic visa online, which is the quickest and easiest way because it will be useless to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is highly recommended to use the eVisa application online. It can be submitted at the following address ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days is required to process your application, and the final decision of approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You will be pleased to know that you do not need much to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online. Here are some of the things you will need to have to hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
This varies; iVisa offers you three alternatives in terms of processing times so that you can choose the one that best suits you. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
The Internet and a credit/debit card are ways that allow Palau citizens to apply from anywhere in the world for the application process. Visa extensions must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, together with relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. However, Immigration Officers at the port of arrival may refuse entry to any individual if they believe that the individual does not meet immigration requirements or poses a risk to the national security of the country concerned.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.