It will be necessary for citizens of the Central African Republic to obtain a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. They can request an eVisa online, the quickest and easiest way, because they do not have to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is highly recommended to use the eVisa application online. It can be sent at the following address: ivisa. A minimum of 5 days is a reasonable time to process your application, and then the final decision of approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
We are sure you will be thrilled to learn that you do not need a lot for a Business eVisa online. Here is what you need to have to hand during the application process
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Detail of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is that you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends; iVisa provides you three alternatives in terms of processing times so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is set by the processing time you have selected. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Central African Republic citizens can apply from anywhere in the world as the online application process requires only a credit/debit card. Visa extensions must be submitted with valid documents and explanations of the purpose to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia. Immigration Officers at any point of arrival may deny entrance to anyone who does not fulfill the immigration requirements or is considered as a national security risk to the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.