Citizens of the Solomon Islands will need an important document to enter Georgia for commercial purposes: a visa. The request for this via can be made online for the electronic version, which remains a quick and easy way, as they do not need to go to an embassy or another consular office. The application can be made by using the eVisa online application. The request can be submitted at ivisa.com. The application will then be processed in a minimum of 5 days, and the final decision of approval or denial will be sent to the applicant's email address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You do not need much to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online. Here is what you should have to hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends. In terms of processing times, iVisa offers you three options so that you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Citizens of the Solomon Islands can apply from anywhere in the world as only the internet, and a credit/debit card are needed for the application process. Visa extensions must be submitted, with relevant documents and explanations of the purpose of an extension, to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia. The Immigration Officers at the point of arrival may refuse entry to any person if they consider the individual not to fulfill immigration requirements or be of a national security risk to the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.