Togo citizens will need a visa to enter Georgia for commercial purposes. It is possible to apply for an electronic visa online, which is the quickest and easiest way because it will be useless to go to an embassy or another consular office. It is very appropriate to use the eVisa application online, and the request can be submitted at ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days is required to process the application, and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia Business eVisa online?
You will be delighted to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Georgia eVisa Business online. Below are a few details you need to have to hand during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa is done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Details of accommodation
- Your travel dates It is important to note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is what you are invited to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and Health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
It depends; iVisa provides you three alternatives in terms of processing times so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia Business e-Visa arrives in 9 days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 days.
How much does a Georgia Business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia Business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia Business eVisa have any additional requirements?
Togo citizens can apply from anywhere in the world as the online application process requires only a credit/debit card. Visa extensions must be submitted, with valid documents and explanations of the purpose, to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia. The Immigration Officers at any point of arrival may refuse entrance to anyone who does not fulfill immigration requirements or is considered as a national security risk to the country.
How long is the Georgia Business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia Business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is for 30 days Per Entry.