If Trinidad and Tobago citizens wish to enter Georgia for commercial purposes, they will need a visa. Their electronic visa application can be done online, which is the easiest and fastest way, as they will not need to go to an embassy or other consular office. Using the eVisa online application is strongly recommended, as you do not need to go to an embassy or other consular office. You can submit your request to ivisa.com. In order to obtain approval or refusal, it will take you at least 5 days. The document you receive is valid for Multiple Entry, and it allows you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia business eVisa online?
Good news: you don't need much toapply for a business e-visa online for Georgia. Here are some details to be covered during the application process:
- Passport – all applicants must be passport holders. Plus, the travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia. At least two blank pages are also necessary.
- Photo – you must ensure that the picture is taken as recently as possible. The background needs to be white. If the visa will be done on arrival to the country, the applicant should carry two passport size photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account.
- Detail for accommodation
- Your travel dates Please note; upon arrival in Georgia, here is that you are asked to present:
- Document to prove the purpose of travel
- Travel and health insurance
- Proof of accommodation
- Document to prove the sufficient financial means
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
This can vary. iVisa offers you three choices in terms of processing time, so you can choose the one that suits you best. Here's what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your Georgia business e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much does a Georgia business eVisa cost?
The amount of money you will spend on your Georgia business eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Does the Georgia business eVisa have any additional information?
Trinidad and Tobago citizens can apply from anywhere in the world. Indeed, only the Internet and a credit/debit card are required for the application process. The Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will then examine the visa extensions, together with the relevant documents and explanations on the purpose of the extension. The immigration agency at the port of entry can refuse entry to any person if they consider that they do not meet immigration requirements or that they pose a danger to the national security of the country.
How long is the Georgia business eVisa valid for?
The Georgia business eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is of 30 days Per Entry.