To enter Georgia, citizens from over 60 different countries will need a visa. Applying for a visa online is the easiest and fastest way to do so. The website contains all necessary information about the application fees. Whether applying for a tourist visa or a business visa, the price does not change. At the time of submission of the application, payment will be made online and is non-refundable. Candidates will receive a confirmation of payment by email. The eVisa is the most efficient visa application method, and can be submitted online at ivisa.com. On arrival, other required documents must be presented to border officers.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia tourist eVisa online?
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Georgia tourist eVisa online. Here is what you must provide for your application:
- Passport – you must be a valid passport holder to apply. Additionally, your passport must remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia, with at least two blank pages.
- Photo – you must provide a recent photo with a white background. If you are receiving a visa on arrival, you should carry two passport-sized photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account only.
- Details of your accommodation in Georgia.
- Your travel dates. Please note, upon arrival in Georgia, you must present:
- Document to prove your purpose of travel.
- Travel health insurance.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Document to prove sufficient financial means for the duration of your stay.
The eVisa process is quick and very simple. You will complete a form containing all of the required details. After completing the form, you will pay a processing fee and receive a confirmation by email. The request will then be processed within a minimum of 9 working days and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. When your eVisa is approved, it can then be printed and presented to immigration officers at your point of entry into Georgia. Applicants can apply from anywhere in the world, requiring only the Internet and a credit/debit card for the application process. Payment will be made after the online request is sent and payment confirmation will be sent within one hour to the applicant's email address.
Is there any additional information for the Georgia tourist eVisa?
A visa for Georgia does not guarantee entry into the country. Immigration officers at the port of entry may refuse you entry if they believe you do not meet the immigration conditions or that you may poses a risk to the national security of the country. The Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will examine visa extension applications, which must be accompanied by the relevant documentation and an explanation of the reason for the extension.