Georgia, with its breath-taking mountains, colorful culture, and affordable food, has become a dream destination for many. If you’re an Indian citizen looking to take a luxurious vacation to the Republic of Georgia, iVisa.com has you covered. Obtaining a Georgia Visa For Citizens Of India has become a cakewalk as the Georgian government has started to provide Georgia eVisa to the citizens of Indian nationals.
Why should I apply in advance?
Applying in advance keeps you tension-free and is a cheaper option. Also, you will also be able to get your pre-travel health testing done in time for departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The topic of traveling during the coronavirus pandemic can come across as nerve-wracking. Hence, we have dedicated this section to answering all your questions about the Georgia Visa For Citizens Of India and ensuring your safe travels. Learn more about this process by visiting iVisa.com.
What is the application process?
The application process for Georgia Visa For Citizens Of India with iVisa.com is a piece of cake. All you need to do is:
- Click on iVisa.com.
- Fill out your eVisa application form mindfully.
- Select your processing time.
- Make sure to scan and attach required documents to your form before submitting it.
- Make payment for your eVisa application via the mode of payment of your choice.
What is an eVisa ?
An Electronic Visa or "eVisa'' is an electronically issued and stored authority for travel to The Republic of Georgia, which replaces the traditional paper visa process in most cases. You will receive your printable Visa through email and you must carry it along when you travel to Georgia. The available options are as follows:
- Tourist Visa, valid for 120 from date of issue. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is 30 days from the day of entry.
- Business Visa valid for 06 months from the date of issue. This is also a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is 90 days from the day of entry.
What are the other essential documents required?
While applying for Georgia Visa For Citizens Of India, via iVisa.com, the following documents will be essential :
- Clear passport size photos.
- Legally valid photo ID
- Passport: A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity.
- Certificate of Health
- Travel health insurance
- Details of Accommodation in Georgia
- Documents to prove your purpose of travel.
- Document proving the sufficiency of financial means for the duration of your stay.
- Email Address: A functioning email is required to remain updated about the progress of your application and to receive your documents.
- Credit card/Debit card/ PayPal: These will be required to make payments for your form so it is important to attach a valid payment route.
To learn more click here
What is the processing time and price?
The following options are at your disposal with iVisa.com :
- Standard Processing; with which you can get your documents in due time and at a cheaper cost. USD 40.50 - 9 Business Days.
- Rush Processing; with which you can get your documents quicker than the standard processing time with a little extra charge. USD 50.50 - 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing; with which you can get your documents immediately in case of extreme urgency. Extra charges are applied. USD 70.50 - 7 Business Days.
How safe is iVisa.com?
iVisa.com always proves efficient when it comes to keeping your travel documents safe and sound. Head over to our website to have a look at what our clients have to say about our policies and services.
I still have questions, what do I do?
Our customer support prioritizes your comfort and is present 24/7 to solve all your queries. If you are still left with questions, you can visit iVisa.com for more information.
The beautiful country of Georgia in the Caucasus is not only a land of impeccable natural beauty but also a cave of culture and history. While it amazes outdoor lovers with its stunning landscapes, the culture and history lovers feel they time-traveled while walking past the villages and towns.
Home to Georgia's three most important churches- Svetitskhoveli, Jvari, and Samtavro- the City of Mtskheta is known as the spiritual heart of Georgia. It is one of the oldest cities in Georgia where 4000-year-old traces of human settlements were found. It has also been the home of Saint Nino, the Enlightener of Georgia. Its impeccable history and beautiful architecture make it one of the most visited places in Georgia. In fact, it used to be the capital city before King Gorgasali changed it to Tbilisi.
A 30-minute ride from Mtskheta will bring you to Tbilisi, which lies on the banks of the River Mtkvari. It flaunts a mixture of scenic natural beauty and diverse architecture. Just a walk through the colorful Old Town will reflect its complicated history. The Narikala Fortress will give you a stunning panoramic view of the entire city.
iVisa.com wishes you a safe journey to your paradise!