Citizens of Peru will need a tourist visa to visit Georgia. The online electronic visa application is the fastest and easiest method, as there is no need to visit an embassy or other consular office. The eVisa application can be accessed at ivisa.com. A minimum of 5 days is required to process the application and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive will be valid for Multiple Entry, and it will allow you to stay in Georgia for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What do I need to apply for a Georgia tourist eVisa online?
You do not need any complicated documentation to apply for a Georgia tourist eVisa online. For the application, you must provide:
- Passport – you must be a valid passport holder to apply. Additionally, your passport must remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Georgia, with at least two blank pages.
- Photo – you must provide a recent photo with a white background. If you are receiving a visa on arrival, you should carry two passport-sized photos to attach to the application.
- Means of payment – credit/debit card or PayPal account only.
- Details of your accommodation in Georgia.
- Your travel dates. Please note, upon arrival in Georgia, you must present:
- Document to prove your purpose of travel.
- Travel health insurance.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Document to prove sufficient financial means for the duration of your stay.
How long will it take for my application to be processed?
There are three available options when it comes to iVisa processing times, so you can choose the one that best suits you. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – your Georgia tourist e-Visa arrives in 9 business days.
- Rush processing – your application is processed within just 7 business days.
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 5 business days.
How much are the Georgia tourist eVisa application fees?
The cost of your Georgia tourist eVisa is determined by the processing timeframe you select. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – USD 40.50
- Rush processing – USD 50.50
- Super Rush processing – USD 70.50
Is there any additional information for the Georgia tourist eVisa?
When your eVisa is approved, it can then be printed and presented to immigration officers at your point of entry into Georgia. Citizens of Peru can apply from anywhere in the world, requiring only the Internet and a credit/debit card for the application process. Visa extensions must be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Georgia, together with the relevant documentation and explanation of the purpose of the extension.
How long is the Georgia tourist eVisa valid for?
The Georgia tourist eVisa is valid for 120 days after arrival. This is a Multiple Entry visa, and the maximum stay is 30 days Per Entry.