Learn More: eVisa
Content updated, October 2022
Travel to Georgia with the Tourist and Business eVisa!
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia has recently introduced the Tourist e-Visa for citizens of over 60 countries.
This e-Visa allows travelers to enter the country for tourist purposes and stay in Georgia for up to 30 days Per Entry or 90 days Per Entry.
The Georgia e-Visa application process is very simple and 100% online.
Once the application is submitted and accepted, at iVisa we will send you the travel document that must be presented to the immigration officers upon arrival. Yes, it’s that simple.
Which nationalities don't have to apply for the Georgia eVisa?
If you have a Visa or Residence Permit from one of the following nationalities you won't need to apply for the Georgia eVisa, as long as your intended stay in the country is less than 90 days:
- British Dependent Territories - Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man
- British Overseas Territories - Bermuda, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Turks and Caicos Islands, and Gibraltar
- Czech Republic
- Denmark territories
- French Republic territories
- Netherlands territories
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America.
Check the FAQ section below to find out which nationalities MUST apply for the Georgia eVisa. Travel restrictions may be in force so it's worth checking with your airline or the embassy to find out about any additional requirements to visit Georgia.
Travelers coming by air, land, and marine borders are allowed to enter Georgia.
Applying with iVisa
We have been in the business of processing visa applications for many years and we have worked hard to improve all our services. We strive to make our processes quick and easy to follow. The idea that getting a visa is cumbersome is a thing of the past. With iVisa getting your Visa is as easy as opening a new email address.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. We recommend that you go over to our reviews section and read what our past customers have said about our services. We’re sure you’ll find them to your liking.
To take into account
- Having a visa for Georgia does not provide an automatic right of entry into the country. The immigration officer at any port of entry may refuse entry to anyone who is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that their presence in Georgia would be contrary to national interests or security.
Where can I learn more?
You can always reach out to our outstanding customer support team. They are available every day of the year, to answer any questions you might have about this or any other travel documents. They are incredibly helpful and experts in processing Georgia Visas.
See the FAQs below for restrictions and COVID-19 testing requirements to enter Georgia.
Required Documents to Apply
The Georgia e-Visa is a Multiple Entry that you can use to stay in the country for either 30 days Per Entry or 90 days Per Entry depending on your nationality.
Your passport must be valid at least 3-months after your Visa is issued, and it should have at least 2 blank pages.
At the border you will be requested to present a return ticket flight, hotel reservation, sufficient funds to cover all costs for your trip, and health/accident insurance valid during your entire stay in Georgia.
iVisa is a legitimate company, accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
Was this page helpful?
My application couldn’t be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Georgia eVisa has been canceled or rejected?
During the application process, iVisa reviews your documents and assists you in avoiding rejections; but if the Georgian government rejects or cancels your application for some reason, you are eligible for a full refund of the iVisa processing fee related to the number of rejected applicants. Other than that, we do not refund the government fees.
You may consider re-applying for the Georgia eVisa, depending on the reasons for cancellation or rejection.
Do I need an eVisa if I’m only transiting through Georgia?
After submission, I realized that some of the information I provided in the eVisa application requires correction. What should I do?
Do I need to obtain a separate eVisa for people accompanying me?
I have realized that some information on my eVisa does not match the information on my travel document/passport. I know that my eVisa is invalid. Can I get a refund?
By applying with iVisa, you can avoid an invalid application. Our expert team reviews all documents and notifies the applicant if something needs to be added or if there is unmatching information, so you can correct it before the submission.
In case your application gets rejected, you are eligible for a full refund of the iVisa processing fee related to the number of rejected applicants. However, we do not refund the government fees.
Can I get a refund if I do not use my eVisa?
Where can I read more?
- Countries that do not require a visa to visit Georgia
- Georgia Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Georgia?
- How Citizens of Poland Can Enter Georgia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Lithuania enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Latvia enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of France enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- How citizens of Estonia can enter Georgia during Coronavirus?
- All About Georgia COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Documents Required For Georgia Visa
- GEORGIA VISA FOR CITIZENS OF EGYPT
- See All