A mix between classic villages and modern cities, Germany has great things to offer, like the Rhine Valley, known for its castles, vineyards, and the nice mild weather, plus the cruises that go all over the river.
The north coast also has its magic since it is surrounded by different islands that contrast with the Bavarian region, which is more alpine and is the home of the Zugspitze, the highest peak in central Europe.
In 2022, if you want to visit Germany you will be required to have a new travel authorization called ETIAS. To learn more about what it is, read the following lines, where we will tell you how to apply for the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Albania using iVisa.com’s services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Albania a Schengen zone member?
No. Although Albania is a European country, it is not part of the 26 member countries of the Schengen zone, nor is it part of the European Union.
Will I need the Germany ETIAS to travel around Europe?
Yes, but you only need the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Albania to move within the Schengen countries. Although Albania is a European country, as it is not part of the Schengen zone, you will need the Germany ETIAS to travel to these states. Currently, the citizens of Albania can travel to the Schengen zone without the need for a visa or the ETIAS, which will come into effect in 2022.
How can I get the Germany ETIAS?
To obtain the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Albania, you must apply online. At iVisa.com, we offer the services of carrying out the application process for you so that you can save time and have efficient results at the end of the process.
Among the requirements to apply are:
- Albanian passport. Which should still be valid for three months after going to Germany
- Email address where you will get your travel authorization
- Method of payment.
Is the Germany ETIAS expensive?
No. The Germany ETIAS ETIAS is cheaper than applying for a visa. With iVisa.com, you will find three payment options according to the time you want your ETIAS to be processed. In his way, you choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Standard: This option takes almost a week for you to have your electronic authorization, but it is the cheapest.
- Rush: Still inexpensive, although it costs a bit more than Standard. The good thing is that the waiting time is less.
- Super Rush: Since it only takes a couple of hours to receive your ETIAS, it is the most expensive option of the three.
Can I apply for my Germany ETIAS for citizens of Albania with iVisa.com?
Absolutely! It will be a pleasure to accompany you before, during, and at the end of the application process. With our services, you will have a team of professionals ensuring that each step of the process is done perfectly, guaranteeing that you have the excellent service you deserve.
There are three steps we will need your help with:
- Step 1: Fill in the online form with your data and choose the time you want to receive your ETIAS.
- Step 2: Proceed to make the payment for the services once you have verified that all the information in your form is correct.
- Step 3: Once you submit the application form and the other documents required, all you need to do is relax and wait for the travel authorization.
How secure is it to use the iVisa.com platform?
Our platform is really safe. We have focused on providing the best and most technological platform to make sure all our clients' data is protected and private. We have an incredible team of professionals working hard on keeping our clients' trust intact. You are welcome to read some of the reviews people have left about using our services.
Is there any more information related to the Germany ETIAS?
Yes! There is more information regarding the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Albania and more info about the ETIAS in general so you can explore other countries and your options. Don’t miss our blog for more articles on our products and service, and remember that you can always get in touch with one of our customer service executives.