Germany not only holds the most impressive historical buildings, but it’s also home to one of the most beautiful palaces in the world, the Neuschwanstein Castle. This magical place looks like a fairy-tale with romantic architecture and has a privileged location on top of a hill.
The 19th-century palace was home to Ludwig II of Bavaria, who lived here until 1886. Be one of the millions of visitors who come here every year and enjoy Germany with iVisa.com.
Citizens of Georgia should know about a new entry requirement called ETIAS for anybody who is looking to enter Germany soon. The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Georgia will be mandatory from 2022 onwards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ETIAS?
ETIAS is the European Travel Information and Authorization System. The ETIAS is a new authorization for travelers who don’t need a visa to enter the Schengen zone. Although the ETIAS will be in place in 2022, iVisa.com is already working on the process.
Dive into the application page and check all about the Germany ETIAS for citizens of Georgia.
I’m a citizen of Georgia. Do I need the ETIAS authorization?
Citizens of Georgia need the Germany ETIAS before entering Europe as Georgia is part of the countries exempt from a Schengen visa.
Over 60 countries in the world don’t need a visa to enter the Schengen area and Georgia is one of them.
Can I visit other countries with Germany ETIAS?
Yes! The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Georgia gives access to the 26 countries in the Schengen zone. We recommend using our Visa Checker to confirm what countries in Europe admit the ETIAS authorization.
Now, you can plan a whole Eurotrip with your ETIAS document.
What is the validity of the Germany ETIAS?
The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Georgia is valid for a maximum of 3 consecutive years. Also, visitors can stay up to 90 days within a 6-month period in the Schengen zone, including Germany. Remember that the ETIAS authorization allows multiple entry benefits.
What are the requirements?
Citizens of Georgia must provide personal information, such as name, nationality, education, and work experience. EU immigration could request details about previous visa rejections, if applicable.
Travelers should gather the next requirements:
- A scan of your passport, your passport should be valid for at least 3 months after arrival in Germany.
- A valid email address to receive the ETIAS authorization.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee that you can pay with a Paypal or use a credit/debit card.
What are the processing times and fees?
The Germany ETIAS for citizens of Georgia offers alternatives:
- Standard processing service, if you can wait a regular time, then pick the most affordable option.
- Rush processing service, obtain the Germany ETIAS in record time if you pay a higher fee.
- Super Rush processing service, in case you are traveling sooner, then this is your best alternative.
What is the ETIAS process?
- First, provide all the information required in the online application and select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Second, check your details and pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Third, attach a scan of your passport.
Don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team for any inquiries!
How will I receive my travel document?
Keep your travel document with you when entering Germany as we are sure immigration officers will request it.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Where can I get more information?
Contact our incredible customer service team that is available 24/7. Also, you can write to email@example.com.
iVisa.com is the answer to all your trip planning! Let us help you travel to Germany soon!