One of the leading democratic states in the world, Germany is known for its amazing cities and bucolic countrysides. Some of the sights look like scenes from a fairytale.
Liberian citizens looking to travel to Germany or the Schengen region will need to acquire a visa in order to fly and enter into the region. While you can't get your visa online, you can start the process of getting your visa online with our simple-to-use form. We will help you set up your interview at your nearest consulate/embassy and give you a guide to help you through the visa process.
Germany (Schengen) Visa | FAQ Answers
How many times can I use my visa to enter Germany or the Schengen area?
You will be allowed Single Entry in the area. Single-entry is a one-time only entry. Other visa types may allow you more than one entry.
How long can I visit the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
You will have 90 days Per Entry to vacation in the area.
What kind of documents and information do I need for the application process?
- Funds Documentation - Get a bank statement to help.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if necessary) - Always bring your passport information when applying for a visa and entering a foreign country.
- Airline Onward Ticket - Prove you will fly out of Germany (Schengen) before your visa ceases to be valid.
- Former Education/Work History (if applicable) - You'll need to supply education or work information if you are going for that purpose.
- Passport Photo - No black and white photos. Only color ones with a white background will be accepted.
- Passport Bio Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen region.
- Hotel/Lodging Confirmation - Whether you are staying at a hotel/resort or with a friend or family member, you must show proof you have a place to stay while you are in the region.
What's the price of a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The processing speed of your online visa application will be one of the following.
- If you choose Standard Processing, the processing cost will be USD 40.00.
- Applicants that choose Rush Processing will pay USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing costs USD 90.00.
When you are approved after your interview, visas typically cost EUR 60.
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
For the application process with us, you have three time periods to choose from:
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Day to complete.
- Rush processing will be finished within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing happens within 6 Business Day.
Usually, after your interview at the embassy, it takes about 5 days (business) to get your official visa.
Am I guaranteed to get through German customs with a visa?
Holding a visa does not guarantee entry into the country or region. Almost all people, though, do not have a problem entering.
When should the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
You will need to plan your trip well. Use the visa within 180 days after arrival.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Liberia
Are you excited to get started? If so, just go to our visa application and fill it out from your smartphone, computer, or tablet, and in a matter of days, your interview will be ready. Then, you will be able to experience the awesomeness that is Germany and the Schengen region.
Have a safe trip, and visit a castle or two for us.