Going to Germany and Europe for the food? What about the thousands of years of history? Either way, Nauru citizens will need to get a visa to travel there. You will also need to get documents ready for the application and the interview process.
Now, iVisa has a digital application process to get you started. We will give you a Preparation Guide and help set up the interview for you wherever your nearest embassy or consulate is located.
Germany (Schengen) Visas | Need-to-Know and Information
How long can I visit the Schengen Area with a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The maximum amount of days you can spend in the area is 90 days Per Entry.
Am I absolutely guaranteed a pass through customs with this visa?
Not absolutely. Entry is determined during the interview process as well as at the border when you land in Germany. As long as you follow the process, you should have no problem.
How many times am I permitted to enter Germany and Schengen regions with a visa?
You will be given a Single Entry access into the area.
What's the price I need to pay for a Germany (Schengen) visa?
The processing speed of your online visa application are the following.
- Standard Processing - USD 25.00.
- Rush Processing - USD 45.00
- Super Rush Processing - USD 80.00.
When you are approved after your interview, visas typically cost EUR 60.
Usually, after your interview at the embassy, it takes about 5 days (business) to get your official visa.
What kind of documents and information do I need for the application process?
- Sufficient Funding - Your bank will be able to give you enough information to help with this part. Also, be prepared with medical insurance - a minimum of EUR 30,000.
- Last Page of Passport Scan (if required) - Have your passport with you just in case you need to supply this.
- Airline Departure Ticket - Have your exit flight/transportation prepared for the application process.
- Former Education/Work History (if applicable) - Going for some other reason besides vacation or official diplomatic business? You'll need to supply education or work information.
- Passport Photo - Only use a colored photo during the process. White backdrops are the only thing that will be accepted for these pictures.
- Passport Bio Information Scan - Three empty passport stamp pages and 6 months of validity left from the date you plan to arrive in the Schengen region.
- Hotel/Lodging Confirmation - Have your lodging reservations prepared to show officials.
How long does it take to process my Germany (Schengen) visa?
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Days to complete.
- Rush processing will be finished within 8 Business Days.
- Super Rush processing will be finished within 6 Business Days.
When does the visa for Germany (Schengen) expire?
The Germany (Schengen) visa normally is valid until 180 days after arrival so make sure your visit dates align with this date.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa as a Citizen of Nauru
The food, the culture, the beauty. It is all a flight away once you begin with iVisa's easy-to-use online application for the Germany (Schengen) area. Safe travel, and good luck with your interview.