Traveling to Germany and the Schengen region is great for vacation, work, or school. If you decide to go there as a citizen of Mali, you will need a visa to enter the country. You will need to apply for the visa, have an interview at a consulate/embassy, and then purchase your visa.
We have a simple, online form for the Germany (Schengen) visa. While we cannot issue the visa, we can make sure your visa application is correct, help you set up your visa interview, and give you advice on taking the next steps to secure a visa for your trip.
Germany (Schengen) Visa | Questions Answered for Tourists
What information is required to fill out the application and for the interview?
- Final Page of Passport Scan (if required) - If needed, you'll have to provide a copy of the last page of your passport.
- Minimum Funds for Your Stay - Provide information that you will be able to pay for yourself during your trip to Germany (Schengen) area.
- Passport Photos - Get color passport photos. Do not take and bring black/white pictures.
- Payment Type to Check Out - PayPal and credit cards are accepted.
- Lodging Reservation/Host Letter - Show that you have a place to stay while in Germany.
- Medical Insurance - EUR 30,000 of coverage or more is needed.
- Valid Passport - 3 blank pages to stamp; 6 months or more validity from the entry date
How much will the visa end up costing?
Typically, a visa for Germany (Schengen) area is around EUR 60. First, though, you will need to purchase the application process.
- Standard Processing USD 40.00.
- Travelers that select Rush Processing will be charged USD 70.00.
- Super Rush Processing USD 90.00.
How long will it take to process my application?
It varies based on whichever processing speed you select.
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Day maximum to review and send back to you.
- Rush processing will be completed within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing will be completed within 6 Business Day.
After the interview process, you should have your visa within 5 business days.
Do I need a visa to travel to Germany and the Schengen region?
Travelers from Mali will need to have a visa to get into the country and region.
What's the maximum stay while traveling with a visa?
90 days Per Entry. You must leave before the expiry date.
When is a good time for me to apply for a visa?
A good rule of thumb would be around two months before your planned trip so you have time to work around your life and also so the visa doesn't expire.
What the number of entry do I get with a visa?
You will be given Single Entry with a visa. If it's a single-entry visa, you can only enter the region one time.
How long do I have to use my visa before it expire?
Use the visa before 180 days after arrival to be certain it remains good for traveling.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa | Citizen of Mali Interview
It is best to get a visa around two months before your trip. Visiting Germany is exciting, but first, you need to make sure you have the right tools for your travel. Let iVisa help you get your visa with our easy online form that you can fill out wherever you are.
Make the most of your trip and have a wonderful time.