Germany is a remarkable leading economy in the Schengen region of Europe. Within the Schengen region, visitors can travel from one to the other rather simply. To get there, Mongolian citizens will need a visa for travel.
Start by filling out the application for the visa. After it is approved, we will set up the proper interview for you and give you a Preparation Guide so you know what to expect from the process.
Questions & Answers | The Germany (Schengen) Visa Process
How long will it take to process the German visa application?
- Standard Processing: 10 Business Day.
- Rush processing will be completed within 8 Business Day.
- Super Rush processing is best for those who need a visa fast. It processes within 6 Business Day.
5 days after the interview, you should be able to pick up your visa.
Do citizens of Mongolia have to obtain a visa for travel to Germany (Schengen)?
It is required for Mongolia citizens to have a visa to get into Germany (and the Schengen region of Europe).
What information is necessary to fill out the application and for the interview?
- Financials - You'll need to save the money to support yourself during the trip. Also, medical insurance is mandatory at a minimum of 30,000 EUR.
- Passport Details - It will take two color passport photos. In order to confirm your identity, you also need 3 blank stamp pages as well as your passport bio page. The passport must be good for at least six more months after the day you arrive in Germany (Schengen) area. Sometimes, you may need to also scan and upload the last page of your passport.
- For work/business - Provide an official letter saying that you are going to work or school in Germany.
- Trip Information - Have your departure ticket ready to show officials. Also, show them you have a confirmation for a hotel or for lodging.
How many days is my visa good for from the time it is issued?
Travel with the visa before 180 days after arrival to be positive that it remains good for traveling.
What's the maximum number of days can I stay while traveling with a visa?
90 days Per Entry
Is there a period of time that is better to apply for a visa?
One to three months is recommended.
Is the visa for Germany (Schengen) a single-entry or multiple-entry visa?
It is a Single Entry visa. If it's a single-entry visa, you can only enter the country once.
How much will the visa be priced at?
Below are the costs of processing your application.
- Standard Processing USD 40.00.
- Travelers that select Rush Processing will be charged USD 70.00 .
- Super Rush Processing which is priced at USD 90.00.
When you go in to interview, once approved, you'll need to pay around EUR 60.00 for your visa.
The Germany (Schengen) Visa | Citizens of Mongolia Traveling
You do not want to miss out on visiting Germany. To get started, all you have to do is apply online, and then we will help you get the visa you need for your trip.
Good luck, and be careful on your fun journey.